Wii Zumba

Options
I just got done with my first twenty minutes on it and wow O_O
My ribs tend to hurt if I do too many core exercises and wow... I felt it in the left rib muscles within seven minutes...

I think I am going to like this game.

Replies

• christy3952
    christy3952 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout. I hear the Zumba 2 for the Wii is good too. :bigsmile:
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I didn't know Zumba was for the Wii I got to get this t
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    To the OP:
    It sounds like a fun game from what my daughter has told me. Do you need to buy any special gizmos to use with the game or do you just use the standard controller? I don't know how this would even work!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I just got zumba 2 a couple of weeks ago, love it!!

@pain- it comes with a belt that you put your controller in.........it shifts a lot (or I shake my butt too much :laugh:) But the belt comes with the game.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I just got zumba 2 a couple of weeks ago, love it!!

@pain- it comes with a belt that you put your controller in.........it shifts a lot (or I shake my butt too much :laugh:) But the belt comes with the game.

Oh, thanks so much for the information about the belt coming with the game. Now I know what to ask Santa for Christmas! LOL
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love that game. I have all the just dance games, zumba, michael jackson, and black eye peas. They all kick my butt but they are so much fun and a GREAT workout! :)
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Do the routines change up on this. I have been debating getting it as I have the Zumba dvds and really used to like them but they get samey after a while, so if the wii version changes I might get it?
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few of the dancing games on the wii and they are all amazing. this one is the best for the core area though.
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just got into this (I do Zumba Fitness 2) and I LOVE it. I'm so competitive that I aim for 5 stars and perfect technique every time. I also do a lot of circuit training to get my strength conditioning in as well.

Good luck continuing it.
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba is great... i dont have the included belt (someone gave me the game)... i wear pants/shorts with belt loops in it and stick my wii remote in it... :-D looks a lil odd, but it works.

gives a nice workout.

Zumba 2 is really nice too... i like how it looks better. music is awesome too.