Anyone done insanity plyometric cardio circuit

Options
2»

Replies

• clintbritt3
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and when I did Insanity I was around 205-195lbs. (I haven't done it in a while, been doing other things) and I wear a HRM so it was putting me anywhere from 300-500 a workout and then on month #2 it would be 400-600. it just depends on the day, some days I push harder and some days I take it easy so it varies quite a bit.
  • JulieisaC
    JulieisaC Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 140, was burning only about 400 during 2nd month DVDs at pretty much full intensity, according to my HRM. In the beginning, I was burning much more due to less conditioned heart/body, and higher weight.
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As other people said, the calories burned are for everyone.

When i did plyometric cardio circuit, i was burning around 560 calories but i was usually between 400-500 for all the month 1 workouts

When i started the max workouts for month too, i was never below 600 calories burned (my best was max interval circuit with 871 calories burned)

I'm male, 5'9 and back then i was around 185-190 lbs.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm 118 lbs, 5'i8" and usually burned around 400 for that one with few breaks.
  • nickyuk78
    Options
    Ouch woke up this morning and my god my Calves up to the back of my knee is stiff and sore .. great work out Me thinks !! Was planning on doing Zumba this morning but to stiff ,think I will do it this afternoon once my legs loosen up a bit from walking around ..lol
  • maileeyang1
    maileeyang1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round of Insanity and trying to figure out how many calories everyone else was burning. I didn't have a HRM on the first round so I have no idea howany I burned. So far, I have burned an average of 300 more or less which was hard for me to believe. I expected to burn more but it looks like I am not the only one. I am 4'11" and weigh 120 pounds with an average heart rate of 154 do which mean I do push hard. Oh well, I guess I will continue to monitor them and see how they go.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I did it last night...

I'm 5'11, about 152 lbs and burned 470 calories. I usually burn between 400-600 calories on any one of the Insanity DVD's. My husband, between 500-700.