Before to so far "PICS"

Options
2»

Replies

• BRANN80
    BRANN80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    YOU are my modivation to stay focused on what matters, OUR HEALTH. GREAT JOB GIRL. Add me and we can support each other. (:
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your friend made a thoughtful gesture, there's no more flattering way to recognize improvement than when someone recognizes it first and points it out to you. ;) You've done so well thus far! :)

This exactly! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job so far, and what an awesome friend. I haven't had anyone really notice like that so I made my own before and so far picture (even though it made me nervous lol). If no else one says anything to you just keep looking g at the progress you've made and keep pushing yourself to new levels.

Wishing you the best!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job! You worked so hard to get to where you are - you should be so proud! Congrats!
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i am jealous at how fast you lost your arm! Wish it happened that fast for me!
  • weliveaswedream
    weliveaswedream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the great work.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    That is great !!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the awesome job you're doing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!