Needing help from Thick Girls arounf my size

Options
I am 28 years old and i weigh 200lbs. My ultimate goal is 140. I just need people to talk to when I'm having a rough day, I'm also here to support anyone that needs it. My husband doesn't really get it, he's always be slim and in shape. Any happy thoughts are appreciated. Thank You!

Replies

• Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I completely understand where you're coming from. I am surrounded by people that just don't get it. I'll send you a friend request now. I log in daily and would be thrilled at the mutual support!
  • bko_11
    bko_11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly where you are. I have found that if I surround myself with people that share my goals it helps but it also helps that I have fitness fanatic friends that encourage me to keep going when I get down on myself.
  • Domestic_Hippie
    Domestic_Hippie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    We are about the same weight and I have the same goal weight! My husband doesn't get it either... He isn't slim, but he can lose 20 pounds a month if he wants to, so easily! I will send you a friend request :)
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Very similar goals as you!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Did you just call yourself thick?
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm about the same size and same goal. Need all of the help I can get too!
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (I am also 200 with an ultimate goal of 140, but will likely aim for 150something as I am nearly 40 and haven't seen 140 since high school). My DH is very supportive but the guy weighs 140 tops and can eat whatever he wants. So frustrating!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me! Im sort of close to your weight. I like to encourage all my friends cause sometimes I need the support back.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I'm down from 242 to now 215. Aiming for 140
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :)
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm not in a relationship, but I had gotten sick of being the "fat friend" surrounded by skinny people. Now I'm down from 225 to 160 with 25 pounds to go. I wish you the best of luck in your fitness goals! Do not give up because all of the bumps are completely worth it when you start feeling healthy and beautiful. Feel free to add me.
  • natalieakyzer
    natalieakyzer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. My husband is very supportive, but it really easy for him to lose weight. Not that he ever needs to. I believe that it is genetically impossible for him to be over weight.