HELP ME PLEASE! PLEASE!!

Options
13»

Replies

• moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    dont be so hard on yourself there are so many of us that have a few mad days and eat all them foods that got us in the mess in the 1st place myself inclueded , put it behind you and continue with your healthy eating habits 3lb isnt much damage and will go again , you have done so well so far and you can continue doing well
  • careyannal
    Options
    The good news is, you know what the problem is and you want to do something about it.
  • rboudiab
    Options
    It does help!! Thank you! I was on the verge of anorexia before!!
    How many calories do u recommend per day? if i burn like 200-300 exsercising?
  • rboudiab
    Options
    Thnx for the help! Wonderful post!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    part is the weather and time of year,, you body does not kno u r no longer a caveman (no ****) and it stores fat for the winter, making u gain and save fats! you have to beat it, commit yourself and fight the urges! its natural, dont sweat it! its happening to me right now, i would like hot cocoa and a cookies but i know its just mental lol
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    id eat at the very least 1200 and at the most 3oo less that u eat, keep that gap! from working out that us..
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback guys! I can do it! I am good enough :) Thankyou!!
    you've got it, right there! What you just said. Beat the negative thoughts out of your head and replace them with positive statements. Remind yourself of the good things you've achieved and continue to find more good things you want to achieve...like more water, or some stretching, or one more mile if you walk/jog etc, one less trip to a fast food outlet. The harder we are on ourselves about what's gone by, the harder it is to move forward. Got to keep finding something to feel proud of.
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    All of the others have already pretty much said it all. Listen to the advice and take it!! Nobody ever said this "journey" of ours was gonna be an easy one and anyone who says it is and they haven't fallen off the wagon at least once is lying! Its perfectly normal to feel this way sometimes.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW DANGEROUS UNDER-EATING IS!!!!! Especially if you are exercising!!!! Please, increase your calories!! I've recently fallen into this trap due to losing my appetite from unrelated medication. I was eating 700 cals a day sometimes and i knew it wasn't right but i just didn't know what to do about it. I stopped losing weight eventually altogether, my hair started to weaken and fall, my skin was dry and disgusting and i just felt tired and miserable all the time!!! I am pulling myself back now thanks to some awesome supportive people on MFP. I now eat about 1300+ per day and i feel SO much better for it! Also my weight is moving steadily again.

You got this!!!!!!
    Jx

Add me if you wish.
  • PNJB796
    PNJB796 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You make the assumption this weight gain is food based! Might that not not just be feelings of guilt? Did you consider "wrong time of the month" or water retention (or even pregnancy?) as possible causes?

Stop angsting, and review your success to date, and follow your diary when you were being successful!
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've got to agree with the others who say you're on a slippery slope doing what you are doing to yourself right now. Is there any way you could see a dietician or a nutritionist? They can give you advise based on your individual needs and goals. If you are under 18 years old, you are going to interfer with normal growth and development if you continue to under eat or eat in a chaotic manner. Is it possible that your family are being unsupportive because they see you hurting yourself by under eating? You cannot expect anyone who loves you to do that. It's only because they obviously care....

I beg you please look for real time help before this starts to control you (which it sounds like it's already doing). I am recovering from Anorexia so you can add me if you want?

Take care of yourself.