Before and After/Progress photos

Options
lulu9663
lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
First off, pardon the undies and sports bras. I started off taking my photos in them, so I kept taking them that way.

Anyway, I started trying to lose weight in February, and have lost 40lbs. I'm 5'4'' and I started at 183.2lbs. I plan to lose about another 10lbs, but I'm taking a little break from trying to lose weight, and am currently maintaining. I started wearing a size 13/14, but I really neaded to be in a 15/16. Now I'm in a size 8, and some of those are a little loose. I really want to work on toning more than anything, and I still have some loose skin on my stomach. I'm hoping to end up in a size 6, after I lose the rest of this stubborn belly fat.

I recently broke up with my boyfriend, he seemed to be trying to make me fat. He started to be mean, and jealous. And I mostly attribute that to my weight loss. It's such a relief to not have someone trying to hold me back anymore. So here's my pics:

image5_zps2fed59f1.jpg
image6_zps61abe0f8.jpg
image_zps036544bd.jpg
image1_zps5d44d826.jpg
image2_zps68331b6c.jpg
image3_zps01a980ce.jpg
image4_zps5e0cf42f.jpg

And one for fun:
282_zps48824899.jpg

Replies

• manenina
    Options
    Incredible! Total success!!!!!! :D
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your hard work has paid off - you look fabulous.
  • lulu9663
    Options
    Thank you! I'm super excited! The last time I was this fit was at my Basic Training graduation.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WAY TO GO!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! YOUR LOOK GREAT~!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    It's like uv stepped out if a fat suit you look amazing please share ur story with me will appreciate it so much well done doll x
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great work, lady! You look amazing!!
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress with your body.Even better progress with your mindset, you are able to do this for the most important person in your life: YOU :flowerforyou: Always aim to keep supportive people around you,ditch the detractors! WELL DONE
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I'm the same height and my starting weight was 197. You look awesome! Makes me so excited to keep losing! :-)
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! congrats!
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Good choice, you are worth much more than him =)
  • lulu9663
    Options
    I realized I needed to lose some weight when my best friend posted the first (penguin hat) photo on facebook. I was mortified. I closely controlled what photos went on my page, and until that point, I was able to deny how big I was. It took me a few weeks to get up the courage to go ask my Dr. for help, since he had scolded me for my weight in the past. In the end, I decided to go with a different doctor, who was more supportive. He prescribed Adipex to kickstart my weight loss, and monitored me pretty closely.

I started using the MyFitnessPal app at the same time. I lost about 16lbs the first month. I tapered off from there, until I reached 40lbs lost. Now I weight the same as I did a couple months ago, but I'm smaller, since I'm replacing some of the fat with muscle. I quit taking the meds about 2 months ago, because I feel like I can handle it on my own now.

My asthma is pretty much gone, except for days when it's both extremely hot, and humid. And my thighs no longer rub together, which is awesome. I can finally wear skirts without getting blisters. lol

My mom keeps telling me that I look too scrawny, but me thinks she's a little jealous. She's close to twice my size, and I think it irritates her that I wasn't okay with being fat anymore. But she was diagnosed with diabetes around the same time I decided I wanted to lose weight, and it scared the h*ll out of me. I was leading the same horrible lifestyle she was, and I didn't want to be the one buying diabetes compression socks at the store. lol
  • lizabethmarshall
    Options
    Well done, you have done so well, congrats.
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    well done you look great!
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • newcl360
    newcl360 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Go you!
    What a transformation!
    So jealous of your thighs not touching..... one day i'll know what that feels like haha

:)
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Looking good well done
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all you have achieved.
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK BEEEEEEEAUTIULL, WELL DONE! :flowerforyou:
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Loking fabulous , well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!