11 pounds...WooHoo!!

Options
I have reached and surpassed my first goal of 10 pounds. I am so proud of myself. I wish I would have found myfitnesspal sooner. It has made my life so much easier. I only have 7-8 pounds more to go....I am so looking forward to getting back into my jeans!!!

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    YAY! Congratulations :) This site certianly has it's benefits, stay consistent and you'll be there in no time. Wow, 11 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • sazziecee
    Options
    well done

I have been here 2 weeks and no movement yet, lol

x
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Better late than never. keep it going.
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :drinker: Keep up the good work!
  • egust01
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    COGRATS WAY TO GO THIS IS A GREAT SITE
  • Jenna1972
    Jenna1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @ sazziecee

Check your sodium intake on the nutrition tab. I had a similar problem at first, and found that my low cal choices were insanely high in sodium. It menat a trip to the doc and monitoring my BP until I flush all this Na from my system. Just a thought...
  • skiv
    skiv Posts: 10
    Options
    I feel the same way you do "Woo Hoo" I started myfitnesspal 2 weeks ago and I have lost 16 pounds just by eating healthy and smart. I just started exercising yesterday so it should be interesting by the end of this week to see where I am at. My goal is 79 pounds overall but I would like to lose 30 in 30 days. Go Us.
  • jusimm
    jusimm Posts: 28
    Options
    30 pounds in 30 days. That sounds too unreal. Are you eating anything? That doesn't sound very healthy.
  • lovetodance
    Options
    Good luck with your efforts! keep up the good work!
  • AngelaGrace
    AngelaGrace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am in the exact same boat you are in! 7-8 more pounds to go so I can fit into my old jeans=) Good luck!:tongue:
  • VRamos81
    Options
    Good for you! Kept up the great work! woohoooooo :bigsmile:
  • manxtatt2
    Options
    congrats , keep up the good work :-)
  • skiv
    skiv Posts: 10
    Options
    Actually I am eating turkey burgers, pork chops, steak, lots of veggies and fruits, I am just eating right around 1200 to 1400 calories a day, I eat whole wheat everything and nonfat everything I am just watching my portions. Now with exercise it should be good to go. I have 14 pounds to go which gives me 7 a week. Should be interesting.
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Congrats, awesome job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!