because naked is such a good look.

Options
I'm starting this journey so that my outside matches how damn good I look in my head. baha

That's my inspiration. I feel pretty fantastic when I'm naked and I think it's high time I can look at myself naked in the mirror (without running past it) and go... "hey! great job! you look so freggin good!"

I'm working hard to cut down on the eating... which blows because I work from home.

And need some crazy motivation to exercise everyday. In that area I have been super lazy.

But, I can do this with help! Yay optimism!

xoxo Jessie

Replies

• Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i've started exercising in my undies (at home of course!)

and damn thats motivating. seeing all those jiggly bits without being hidden by clothes....oh yeah!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I find that if I let myself get hungry (I eat every 2-21/2 hrs), I'll eat more. Just graze all day to keep from going crazy and getting too hungry.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am ever really happy with me...
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Awh yes. I'm looking hotter every day!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I can't see myself ever being happy with how I look naked. Just not going to happen.....
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this journey so that my outside matches how damn good I look in my head. baha

That's my inspiration. I feel pretty fantastic when I'm naked and I think it's high time I can look at myself naked in the mirror (without running past it) and go... "hey! great job! you look so freggin good!"

I'm working hard to cut down on the eating... which blows because I work from home.

And need some crazy motivation to exercise everyday. In that area I have been super lazy.

But, I can do this with help! Yay optimism!

xoxo Jessie

Love it, great shout
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

and damn thats motivating. seeing all those jiggly bits without being hidden by clothes....oh yeah!

That would absolutely be motivation. The more you see about yourself that you don't like (i.e. jiggly bits), the more motivation it is to make it go away. I've heard of the "naked workout", but I'm not sure I ever heard that motivation put with it!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Love your motivation!!
  • darlingdynamoxo
    Options
    Holy moly, I should definitely start working out in my undies... and the first day I can do it without a panic attack is when I win.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

That would absolutely be motivation. The more you see about yourself that you don't like (i.e. jiggly bits), the more motivation it is to make it go away. I've heard of the "naked workout", but I'm not sure I ever heard that motivation put with it!

my ladies need support. i aint doing it naked!

didnt greek olympian athletes compete naked?
  • ecicogna
    ecicogna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    great motivation! operation look good naked is always a motivator! my fav saying is "no one loves me like me!"
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    be sure to provide some pics
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I consider it a huge plus that I am retired and can fix all my meals at home. Much better than going to fast food joints and ruining your healthy eating. You can always make meals ahead of time so when you get hungry, just go get your meal and continue to work while eating. Good luck!
  • Ronunderwood
    Ronunderwood Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Aahhhh the sweet bird youth. Cherish and savor it. It only comes around once. Best wishes
    in your endeavor.
    ...Ron...
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I have been a nudist ( www.aanr.com ) for decades. Every weight from 130 to 212. Currently 170 and goal weight of 157. Amazing that the skin fits not matter what size.

I love reading how you want your outside to match how good you look in your head.

Your post was very motivating.

Shirley in Oregon
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I caught a glimpse of my naked rear view today - YIKES! How did this happen?! I'm not revisting that view for a few months - hopefully then I'll like better what I see!!! :)

Until then I'll be "working on my rearview"!!!
  • livaneah
    livaneah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i've always thought i look better naked than with my fat all squished into clothes!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! I do 30DS in just my sports bra. So I can see it all changing.

I've gotten to the point where I'm good with my naked self as long as it is when I first wake up in the morning and I'm still laying down... LOL!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I like being naked..now and when I was smaller. I like it that my body is changing though...exciting!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awh yes. I'm looking hotter every day!

Somebody has to say it ....... you must have been at it a LOT of days then .....