Over 40

Options
I'm looking for support from people that are over 40 and just starting this program.

Replies

• imdamom
    Options
    Technically I am not just starting the program because I joined what seems like ages ago but I am just now really getting with the program as of 1 week ago. Does that count...lol?
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
  • redbeer625
    Options
    I am the over 40 group. It is harder as you get older. I just joined this website yesterday. I am currently using a program through the Y but I don't think it is as user-friendly:ohwell:
  • ljkempf
    Options
    Yes! Thanks for the response.
  • Cindy717
    Cindy717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and joined last week, still getting the hang of it.
  • holdin49
    Options
    I am over 40 and started recently! Hi!
  • pflorus1234
    Options
    How is it going? I just started last week and am loving it.
  • baileyd
    baileyd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :wink: I am also 40 and trying to lose over 100 lbs. I just got serious about this and could use help, ideas and support also.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    :wink: I am also 40 and trying to lose over 100 lbs. I just got serious about this and could use help, ideas and support also.

Welcome!!! You will love it here! There are a lot of ladies on here that have lost a large amount of weight with the help of this site!! Check out the success section! they've posted pictures and how they did it too! Good luck, friend me if you wish :o)
  • baileyd
    Options
    Thanks for the post. How do you get started. i don't know where to begin.
  • baileyd
    Options
    I am right there with you. I started this last year with some girls I work with. No one ever stuck to it.
    I told myself this is a new year and a new start.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Thanks for the post. How do you get started. i don't know where to begin.

Click 'community' under forum you will see success in blue click there and keep going...just keep surfing!