New to MFP, looking for support!

Options
SAHM and hypothyroid sufferer. In need of friends, support and sometimes a gentle PUSH!! Thanks!! :tongue:

Replies

• Sibby123
    Options
    Hey add me if you like :D
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I also have hypothyroidism. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • eightpock
    Options
    SAHM and hypothyroid sufferer. In need of friends, support and sometimes a gentle PUSH!! Thanks!! :tongue:

Add me! :)
  • Lola7791
    Lola7791 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to encourage and could use it myself! :)
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I had hypothyroidism, and now a thyroid cancer survivor .... I also enjoy photography....add me if you'd like :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP too and I just got back funny thyroid numbers so I need to have more blood work! Not sure how too friend request but add me if you can!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM as well. Add me if you'd like to :)
  • El_Ivers
    El_Ivers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am also new and could use some "gentle" pushing in the right direction.
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've had half of my thyroid removed and tests yearly to keep an eye on the other side. :grumble: Sending a friend request now!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I was a SAHM a long time ago, my son is now 21; but now I WFH.

Add me for support if you like.
  • taterdaisy
    Options
    Add me too! I will support you!
  • kimberlysa
    kimberlysa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP also and have had Hashimotis Thryroiditis for 33 years now. I'd love for everyone to add me, I can't figure out how to do it.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome, April! I have been a SAHM for 26+ years now ( only problem is I don't have any kiddies home during the day anymore:( Only two of my five are still at home and they are 12 and 14). I miss those days when I had lots of kids around to care for all day! Anyway, I am 49 years old and looking to be getting close to my goal by my 50th birthday in April. I started my "lifestyle change" (gotta take control over food once and for all...no more dieting, the gaining it back) on August 20th. I joined MFP three weeks ago Momday. It has been helpful to me. I hope you find the same. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish.

Tracy