• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    <--- Another runner here, anyone can feel free to add me as well :happy:

I can also be nice :wink:
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Running my first half in a little less than two months! Feel free to add :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Runner here, only started last month getting serious. Doing 10+km each day. Loving it. Running is the ONLY thing I can do right.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    What's with all the "real runner" talk? If you run, you're a runner, whether you're doing C25K or a marathon. That being said, any of you are welcome to add me. I've been running for about a year and a half. I went from hating my twice yearly runs in the Navy (so bad that I usually threw up afterwards) to running a half-marathon back in March.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! :D
  • judcost
    judcost Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ah ah It's a joke Angie. I consider myself a runner.
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I enjoy running, don't know if I would consider myself a runner, but I want to be one. I have done a couple of 5k and doing the glow run STL in Oct. Completed C25K and now working on the C210K. I have been running on an off for two years. I recently quit smoking 8 weeks today, and doing well.. Needed to release some tension and running seems to do it for me.

Feel free it add me if your looking for running buddy :)

Laurie

Congrats on quitting smoking!!! Running is the best therapist out there!!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I loveee running:heart: , I'll add you! Fellow runners feel free to add me too. (:
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I enjoy running, don't know if I would consider myself a runner, but I want to be one. I have done a couple of 5k and doing the glow run STL in Oct. Completed C25K and now working on the C210K. I have been running on an off for two years. I recently quit smoking 8 weeks today, and doing well.. Needed to release some tension and running seems to do it for me.

Feel free it add me if your looking for running buddy :)

Laurie

Congrats on quitting smoking!!! Running is the best therapist out there!!

Thanks, today is my two months being smoke free and I wll celebrate with a long quiet run this evening!! But right now a long run for me is 3-4 miles I am doing the C210K app. actually it is nice, I love being alone with the wind the road and my music :)
  • pegs6700
    Options
    I will be doing my 2nd marathon on Sunday. So I guess I am a runner.. I'm nice too
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Working my way through C25k. Enjoying the running lately. Does that count as being a runner?

Forgot to mention I can be nice too.....

Totally counts. I know many people that followed that program last summer and are running on their own today!
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my 2nd marathon on Sunday. So I guess I am a runner.. I'm nice too

Doing Chicago? (I am sure there are others this Sunday). If so you're welcome. :). Every time I do Chicago it is hot. Not doing this year and the weather will be great! :)
  • angbunny22
    Options
    Runner here.....add me if you like! Ran my first half in March! Did my 2nd in June! Can't wait to do another! Currently training to walk 60 miles in Atlanta in 2 weeks for the cure!
  • FutureMASailor
    FutureMASailor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good at it but I run also. Mostly because I have to eventually run a mile and a half in under 15 minutes. Currently working my way through the C25K program to build up endurance. Feel free to add me :)
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Yay! Lovely to meet you runners out there! If you run you are a runner so be proud! :) x
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am a runner!!! I am nice too :)

My best run was a half marathon in May. I was unprepared - but still completed it (took me 2 hours 40mins though!!). Have been having a little rest over the summer, due to havng a lot ofholidays abroad, and drinking and eating too much. But am back to it now - the weather is good for running at the moment inthe UK. Cool and often wet. I like running inthe rain - it works well.
  • sagittarianna
    Options
    I'm a beginner...but a runner none-the-less :) plus, I need mfp friends. Please add me, anyone that wants to
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to running, been about 5 months now. Would LOVE to have some supportive and inspiring running friends. And I'm nice too. :smile:
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Hello, I'm JT. I am a runner, cyclist, and part time tri-athlete. I have ran several 5ks, completed to mini-triathalons, two 100 mile bicycle endurance rides, 1 marathon as part of a relay team and now training for my first 1/2 marathon. I would love to have more running friends.
  • I'm a starting runner too and I could always use some great friends who love to run too! So please add me! x