Looking for help staying motivated!!!

Options
I am 30 years old and need to lose about 40more lbs. I lost 25lbs the begining of this year and have gained 7 back. I am having a really hard time staying motivated. I am hoping that by maybe making some friends that have the same goals as I do it will help motivate me. Anyone interested let me know

Replies

• ecicogna
    ecicogna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me and well keep each other motivated. Single dad, working full time and pursuing a masters. No idea where I find time for the gym but I go every day or stay active doing something.
  • derishap
    Options
    Hey there, i too am trying to keep motivated. I actually have 200 lbs to lose, so we can encourage each other. I have struggled all my life with my weight. This time i refuse to give up, i'm taking control and am going to keep going until i reach my goal. Fee free to add me!
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me for support
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter!! I love helping people stay motivated!!!
  • mkbarnes1775
    mkbarnes1775 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd love you to add me, I'm new here and looking for all the support I can get!
  • renehallen
    renehallen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I also am trying to lose 40 pounds! Add me if you like :)
  • Ancmacphee111
    Options
    Hi, I am 45 and want to lose 35 pounds. I weigh in tomorrow so I will post what I have lost in last three weeks. I am doing the LA Marathon on March 13 (did it one time before about 12 years ago). I do bootcamp 3 days a week, training with some girls for the marathon, and starting to get into yoga. I recently stopped eating sugar and white flour and I feel so much better. I have been a totally undisciplined and maybe even a little depressd for about five years (stress of being a mom, work, economy, etc). Finally decided (with the encouragment of work out partners) to just do it! :)
  • Ancmacphee111
    Options
    That's so great! Good for you. Whether it is 20, 30 or 100, 200 pounds - it helps so much to have people supporting and encouraging us on the journey. :)
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    add me as well! i need to stay motivated as well :)
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My motivation is how great I feel and look! I've never been this small...and I'm almost at goal. Think of that......and you want to be healthy and active for your children........
  • angielovesherfamily
    Options
    please free to add me. I also have around 40 lbs to lose. :smile: ....we will get there