Hi!!!

Options
Hi my name is Rosie and I'm new to the site. My friend introduced me to it and it seems GREAT. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the exercise log...I currently go to Curves, how do i add that to my workout list? Any ideas, would be appreciated!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• summerrose
    summerrose Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi my name is Rosie and I'm new to the site. My friend introduced me to it and it seems GREAT. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the exercise log...I currently go to Curves, how do i add that to my workout list? Any ideas, would be appreciated!

:flowerforyou:
  • juanitablackshe
    Options
    I just joined today. I wish you all the best on your journey.

I used to belong the 'Y' but that got too expensive. I there anyone out there who knows of student who is in the process of becoming a personal trainer? I be the test subject. I not afraid of hard work outs or a person who can work me like a drill sargent.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!
    I think Curves is considered "circuit training". I believe you can enter "circuit training" and the amount of minutes (is it 30 minutes that they advertise?) and then it should give you an idea because it calculates it with the height and weight you entered. Hope that helps a little
  • summerrose
    summerrose Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you very much for the help, I will look into circuit training right now :) whoohooo