Missed periods (sorry guys)

Options
2»

Replies

• alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Sorry just noticed that you had allready tested.

My daughter (24) had missed her period and at 2 weeks late 2 home pregnancy tests came out neg. She went to the Gyno and had blood pregnancy test and a vaginal ultrsound- neg no pregnancy. She was prescribed hormonal tabs to take for 5 days to bring on her period. Still no period, just sensitive breasts. After another week went to another doc. another ultrasound- she was almost 2 months pregnant!
    Google, it isn't that uncommon.

YIKES.... Yeah thats the kinda luck I have.... My mother did the same thing... was preggo for 2 1/2 months and was getting negatives when she tested.... GREAT lol... just when i had moved on .... lol... I will update you guys for sure lol
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sorry just noticed that you had allready tested.

My daughter (24) had missed her period and at 2 weeks late 2 home pregnancy tests came out neg. She went to the Gyno and had blood pregnancy test and a vaginal ultrsound- neg no pregnancy. She was prescribed hormonal tabs to take for 5 days to bring on her period. Still no period, just sensitive breasts. After another week went to another doc. another ultrasound- she was almost 2 months pregnant!
    Google, it isn't that uncommon.

YIKES.... Yeah thats the kinda luck I have.... My mother did the same thing... was preggo for 2 1/2 months and was getting negatives when she tested.... GREAT lol... just when i had moved on .... lol... I will update you guys for sure lol
    [/quote

Best thing is to see a doctor to be on the safe side. Sometimes when you 'give up' on the idea of getting pregnant that's when it happens. When the pressure is off. Or it could be your new routine. Never know.
  • alicia0416
    Options
    Should have waited a little longer to ask lol.... I'm ALL GOOD!!!!!! As of last night.. I yeah..... you get the idea lol... WOOHOOO
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Don't know if congratulations are in order? Must be a relief and now you can relax. lol
  • alicia0416
    Options
    Don't know if congratulations are in order? Must be a relief and now you can relax. lol

Yeah its a good thing.... Hubby got laid off and I'm the only one working... This is a good thing LOL :)