Almost a year (325 days to be exact) and time

Options
2»

Replies

• MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! I cant WAIT til I get that definition!!!
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! {to say the least!!!}
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! We are the same height and hoping my body will look similar to yours! Did you follow a heavy lifting program? I just purchased the new rules of lifting for women and hoping that helps get my body to start changing! Great job!

Are the new rules of lifting for women in a book? I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    3 lbs per month ? Most people would have been discouraged to continue..kudos to your ironwill and perseverance...you are soo very inspiring!!:flowerforyou:
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You have done so much in a year. That's wonderfully inspiring dedication. Thank you so much for posting your results. These things help me keep going!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Excellent job...you have transformed that body girlie...
  • StephT66
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! Your hard work and dedication have clearly paid off. You're right...it's not as easy as in our younger years. Thanks for sharing your journey and the before and after pics. It's inspiring! I just started back at it this week, and while I only have 20 pounds to lose, they're a big 20 for me (never had to lose more than 5 in the past). Reading your post reminds me that the dedication and hard work WILL pay off. All the best to you! :smile:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! We are the same height and hoping my body will look similar to yours! Did you follow a heavy lifting program? I just purchased the new rules of lifting for women and hoping that helps get my body to start changing! Great job!

Are the new rules of lifting for women in a book? I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks.

Yes, New Rules of Lifting for Women is a book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even got my husband doing the guys version. It's very challenging, but offers a lot of great information. Definitely a good starting place.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look like you can beat me up. Looking good!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    great job
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    your muscle definition is great!
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome and young! Definately wouldn't have thought you were in your 40's. Great job :happy:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options
    Well done you. I have you say you don't look your age, much much younger. I'm the same height as you and would love your body shape. I'm looking into introducing weights to my life :wink: thank you for giving me another good reason to do so.:flowerforyou:

Awww, thank you. :flowerforyou: Should I also admit I'm a grandma (Oma) to two little boys. :happy:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options
    3 lbs per month ? Most people would have been discouraged to continue..kudos to your ironwill and perseverance...you are soo very inspiring!!:flowerforyou:

LOL - Thank you. It did get pretty frustrating at times, but when in doubt, I also measured. I was losing inches and those were more important. Overall, I'm hoping to put on a few lbs now that I've reached my goal. Hoping to earn some extra muscle.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! Your hard work and dedication have clearly paid off. You're right...it's not as easy as in our younger years. Thanks for sharing your journey and the before and after pics. It's inspiring! I just started back at it this week, and while I only have 20 pounds to lose, they're a big 20 for me (never had to lose more than 5 in the past). Reading your post reminds me that the dedication and hard work WILL pay off. All the best to you! :smile:

Thank you and well wishes to you on your journey. It really is worth the time and effort. :smile:
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome transformation! You look fantastic!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats! true inspiration for us shorties. (im only 5ft) lol!!!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! So glad you shared today, you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!