Stunned...

Options
kristen6022
kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
I've been on maintenance for a few months and still hang out on the forums and cheering my friends on. I don't log much anymore because after doing it for 4 months I am able to know exactly what I should/should not eat. I've been pretty lax on exercise lately - busy summer - but as the cold weather hits I'll be outside pounding pavement again!

The other day I was looking through old photos. I have been having a hard time lately really seeing a difference in my body now from when I was 40+ pounds heavier. But after looking at photos of myself from 2-3 years ago, I now see a huge difference...

This is me in Nashville, on a trip with my mom in 2009. It was the summer before she was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer. She's doing amazing now and is cancer free! I think I was about 175 pounds...
Before_1-1.jpg

This is me and a friend at Steeler Training camp in August of 2010. I had just cut my hair short in support of my mom going through chemo treatments. I think I was about 185...this wasn't even my highest weight (not even sure what that was because I refused to weigh myself).
Before_2.jpg

This is me and a friend at Put In Bay, OH in July of 2012 at the end of my transformation...I'm 145 pounds here (10 under my goal weight of 155). I'm the tall one (and yes my hair just keeps getting shorter!)...
PiB2012_KristenandI.jpg

So, now when I look at myself in the mirror I see the way I should look - not my old normal!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!