Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello Everyone

I've been on Myfitnespal for about 2 weeks now but have been watching what im eating for 3 weeks tomorrow...I lost 10 pounds my first 2 weeks and weigh in tomorrow for my 3rd week...I'm looking to lose about 50 more pounds...The only difficult thing for me so far has been coming up with different healthy meals for dinner...I'm starting to get real sick of chicken already...lol

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Then get creative. Cook something else. Just stay within your macros.
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Roasted pork tenderloin
    Turkey Burgers
    Turkey sloppy joes
    Very lean ground beef
    Turkey Italian Sausage (in moderation due to sodium content)

How do you cook chicken? I love it grilled or sliced like fajitas and sauteed in lemon juice. Or baked with a honey mustard sauce. Or grilled with barbecue sauce...
  • gmn728
    gmn728 Posts: 18 Member
    I am in the same boat... the only problem is...my bf and his daughter are so picky it is hard to come up with healthy new meals they like
  • stephs491
    stephs491 Posts: 19 Member
    I've grilled it with a little BBQ sauce, Baked it with veggies, Made soup with it, Fajitas, Chicken Chili....