new favorite lowcal snacks

Options
Kozy shack's single serve flan. 150 calories, all natural, no artificial sweeteners and OMG its good!!!
and
Quaker Blackberry Pomegranite mulitgrain fiber crisps with swiss laughing cow cheese. 13 crisps topped with 1 wedge of laughing cow is 145 calories and the process of spreading the cheese on each crisp makes me eat slower so I feel fuller.

whats your favorites?

Replies

• Tibur86
    Options
    Chocolate pudding or the 100 calorie packs yogurt covered pretzles. I love chocolate so anything that tastes like chocolate that i can have more than 1 little piece of (because I can never have just 1) is great!
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    celery with tbs of 1/3 cream cheese - 70 cals
    soy joy bar- 130 cals
    cheese nips 26 crackers- 150 calories
    a baked apple with a sprinkle of cinnamin - 65 cals

I love the laughing cal and quaker cracker ideas. Im going to look for them
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    Apples/Celery with PB

For my chocolate lovers side: 100 Cal packs of Mr Salty Choc covered Pretzels or Jello Sugar Free Fudge Mint. Mmmmmm!
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    These are all great sounding low cal snacks. I will keep these in mind when I go to the store. I never know what to get for a low cal snack so I'm glad this topic was brought up.
  • saraketner
    Options
    Emerald Nuts Cocoa Roast Almonds.. 100 calories, and just enough chocolate to keep me out of the Valentines candy!
  • angien
    Options
    jello chocolate mousse cups, at 60 calories each you can have two. if you put them in the freezer it is like having ice cream.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Emerald Nuts Cocoa Roast Almonds.. 100 calories, and just enough chocolate to keep me out of the Valentines candy!
    ooohhh I need to try those!! do they come in packets or just in a jar?
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Options
    Vitalicious Muffin Tops! 100 calories, chocolate, bluberry, cranberry, banana- several options. Even cornbread.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Vitalicious Muffin Tops! 100 calories, chocolate, bluberry, cranberry, banana- several options. Even cornbread.

oh I forgot about those! the cornbread is one of my favorites, toasted with a little brummel & brown butter mmmmmmmmmm yum
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    -cottage cheese mixed with fruity applesauce
    -chocolate animal crackers
    -fruit smoothies
    -Yarnell's 100 calorie frozen yogurt cups
    -Pringles multi-grain chips
    -boiled eggs with mustard
    -dry cheerios
  • saraketner
    Options
    ooohhh I need to try those!! do they come in packets or just in a jar?
    They come in little 100 cal packs, and I think they also come in a jar.
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love the Fiber Plus bars - both the Dark Chocolate and the Peanut Butter. 135 or so cals and tastes like a candy bar. Love them!
  • megzc1987
    Options
    -sliced banana topped with 1 teaspoon Hershey's syrup and microwaved for 45 seconds. Tastes like dessert and pretty guilt free. Also can top with any type of crunchy cereal (bran flakes, crispix, any of the kashi cereal) for a pie-crust like crunch.
  • jcompton3821
    Options
    -sliced banana topped with 1 teaspoon Hershey's syrup and microwaved for 45 seconds. Tastes like dessert and pretty guilt free. Also can top with any type of crunchy cereal (bran flakes, crispix, any of the kashi cereal) for a pie-crust like crunch.

Now this sounds YUM-O!!!!! Thanks for the recipe!!! :smile:
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yumm I am going to make that tonight
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    3 blocks of trader joe's 73% dark chocolate....135 calories.

So good and really satisifies your chocolate craving as well as providing healthy antioxidants!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Kashi Dark Chocolate cookies. 140 cals. Too darn good! One is enough for a snack.