Another NSV WOOT!

Options
So I've been putting off clothes shopping because I hate to spend money and then have to spend it again. So I waited about a year to buy more clothes. I dealt with things being baggy for way too long. I went to Target to buy some shirts for work. I am happily wearing a size Large Slim Fit button down and size 38 waist pants. Looking rather sharp I might add.

Replies

• myke66
    myke66 Posts: 11
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm eagerly approaching the sub-40's waistline myself. Coming from a 48 down to a 42 felt great, seeing a 38 again would be a major victory. Congrats again!
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    Oh my god, when I put a 40 on and realized I could go down to a 38 instead, I was like a pig in poo. You can do it! Just keep working hard.
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm a fashion model for the oversized and baggy right now...
  • ddhomefinder
    ddhomefinder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm a fashion model for the oversized and baggy right now...

Believe me, I know the pain haha. Its amazing to have pants that when you hold them up, they don't funnel down from the waist to the ankle. Its almost straight down now.
  • youknome
    Options
    Congratulations! The feeling is great isn't it. I'm currently also in a similar dilemma, 34" waist but hoping to get to 32" so just deciding whether it's worth to invest in more trousers or belts lol.
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    Congratulations! The feeling is great isn't it. I'm currently also in a similar dilemma, 34" waist but hoping to get to 32" so just deciding whether it's worth to invest in more trousers or belts lol.

I'm really hoping to get down to maybe a 34" waist. I would like to be 235lb total, but I want to drop to 215 and then build up to it through muscle gain.
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It is a strange feeling putting on that smaller size and having it fit!! It feels great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!