Finally got to wear it...

Options
A year ago I bought a Chinese style blouse, burgundy with silver pattern. I wanted to wear it for Chinese New Year but it was a bit tight - well, ok, it GAPED so I put it in the closet and forgot about it. Today I was looking for something to wear and tried it on - it's totally loose! I got so many compliments at work it really made my day. :blushing:

Replies

• SunnySmiles22
    Options
    that's amazing! congratulations!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congratulations!! :happy:
  • haileyco
    Options
    Isn't that the sweetest reward!! Keep up the good work!
  • queensara2478
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work
  • racermom
    Options
    Bump! TOTALLY AGREE! That IS the BEST Reward! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    GOOD!!! I always buy clothes that are smaller than my body. I love when i can fit into it!!! I bought a size 12 skirt this week!!!! Never though I would see that size.
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! it is such a great feeling eh?, congrats!
    i told myself after 15 lbs i would try again with some pants i bought a few weeks ago. 9.2 more lbs and im gonna try those puppies on! i hope it is a good result, or atleast some sort of change. congrats again. :)
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! :drinker: It really motivates you to keep on huh? Congrats!!!:happy:
  • BumpInTheNight
    Options
    Oh, congrats! That feels great when that happens :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Nothing like wearing cute clothes!!! Congrats on that!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement; you're the best! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!