Pregnant and tracking

Options
Hi!

I just found out that I'm expecting my 1st child!!! :-) Is anyone else on here pregnant too? I'm planning to use MFP during my pregnancy to continue focusing on getting healthy and having a healthy pregnancy and baby - anyone else pregnant? Please add me :-)

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant! Congrats! How'd that happen!? :bigsmile:
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    I found out a week ago that I am pregnant too. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im preggy too, with a miracle baby add me if ud like
  • harnzen
    Options
    17 weeks along here. :)
  • Ivoryelaine
    Ivoryelaine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a certified childbirth Educator/instructor ( done having babies myself though) I would suggest that the very best information on pregnancy and nutrition can be found at www.blueribbonbaby.org. This details a diet that Dr. Brewer found eliminated all preeclampsia and almost all prematurity as well as producing healthy moms and babes....hope it helps and congratulations.
  • mcdermotter
    mcdermotter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a certified childbirth Educator/instructor ( done having babies myself though) I would suggest that the very best information on pregnancy and nutrition can be found at www.blueribbonbaby.org. This details a diet that Dr. Brewer found eliminated all preeclampsia and almost all prematurity as well as producing healthy moms and babes....hope it helps and congratulations.

I second the Brewer diet. I used it for my second pregnancy. I ate so much more healthy than my first. I gained ~ 30 pounds but it came off so much easier than the first pregnancy.
  • rosaerin07
    rosaerin07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 weeks this Thursday. Congrats on your baby and your healthy decision to maintain your health-conscious lifestyle!
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    There's lots of pregnant ladies on here. There's also a group for them, if you're interested.
  • Ivoryelaine
    Ivoryelaine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree, I am also a certified childbirth educator and the brewer diet is wonderful and the best for pregnancy. If you need help modifying it for gluten free, dairy free or vegetarian I have information on that I could share.
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Check out the group Fit, Fabulous, and Pregnant for a bunch of pregnant ladies! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant And congratulations! :smile:
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 27 weeks--third trimester--yikes!
  • labex84
    labex84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi All,

Im 23 weeks pregnant always had a hard time with my weight but just been told that I have put on a little too much for my time. So far put on 7 kilos which seems to be a little on the high side so want to get back to tracking to make sure i stay healthy.
    Congrats to all mums to be!!

Feel free to add! :)

Bex