What's your NSV today???

Options

Replies

• gobifree59
    gobifree59 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a great NSV! I am finally able to do "bow pose" in my yoga class! (If i knew how to insert a picture from my desktop, I could show it to you!)
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have to iron my pants now since my thighs aren't pulling the wrinkles out anymore when I put them on.
  • patelkinnari
    patelkinnari Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    it's call "Non Scale Victory"... :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I had to run some errands for work with my boss, who has always taken the stairs instead of the elevator. When I went up the stairs, I could still breathe and was not even out of breath at the top. I still have a long way to go, but I have come a long way from my 338 pound start!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to walk for 2 miles at a rate of 3 mph! I'm proud to say that is up from a slow .75/mile walk in June.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I ran my fasted 3.1 miles today
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I worked in two coffee shops today and didn't drink coffee at all (usually with extra cream)! There's 150+ calories more that I don't have to work off...
  • rkr22401
    rkr22401 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm packing up my summer clothes to give away instead of putting them away. Next year I will be 2 to 3 sizes smaller. Already dropped sizes this year too. Woo Hoo.

I'd love to do this too, but I'm so scared that I'll fall off the wagon and have to go out and buy XL and 16/18 again.

As I was getting rid of my clothes, my lovely bride used this logic to try to persuade me to hang onto them. I reminded her of the legend of Cortes scuttling his ships in the new world so there'd be no turning back.
  • itsjilly
    Options
    I wore a shirt for a client visit and had no Back fat!!
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    mines technically last night. I ran the fast 6 miles I've ever ran..also the best interval times too..
  • GrammyPammy145
    GrammyPammy145 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was trying on some winter clothes I had packed up... out of my skinnier clothes box. And not only did the skirt fit (that I never wore, too tight) but it zipped up with no problems! YES!! Too bad I plan on being to skinny to wear it next year! lol It's cute.
  • BossReyes
    BossReyes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fit into a muscle shirt I've not worn in over 4 years... and didn't wear an undershirt.. Before I used to feel uncomfortable with my shirt riding up or my moobs but feeling great lately.
  • micheeks
    micheeks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I completed MEATLESS Wednesday b/c I missed it on Monday b/c of my birthday. But I did it without packing my lunch based on it being meatless. gooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mi.
  • FantasticKitty01
    Options
    That's hot! Congratulations... :)
  • kramalicious
    Options
    A week ago I saw my trainer training a woman half my age who was already in good shape, doing an intense workout, including jumping on and off a step bench. I thought to myself, " Jeez I would love to be in shape enough to work out like that. " Today-- I did the same workout!!!! Even without losing a lot of weight so far, I am still in much better shape now than I was a month ago. He told me, " the old kramalicious would not have been able to do that. You have come a long way. "
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    the capri pants I was close to growing out of now slide over my hips without un-buttoning or un-zipping. AWESOME!
  • kramalicious
    Options
    I got called "really cool"

Oh that is really a good one!!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I was able to keep up with and talk to a young (half my age) woman today without getting out of breath who was almost trotting as she showed me around.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    well my BIG one is that I went for a mammogram the other day and they called me back in. I went and the doc said it looks okay and not to worry. They are having me come back in 6 months to be sure, but I can relax.

but besides that, I just walked down to my mail box. We have a LONG steep driveway and I used to have to stop at least once on my walk back up. Today I walked up at a fast pace, without stopping.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Liking my upper arms for the first time in my life, I am the fittest I have ever been, I love to exercise (that is a huge one), put the scale away but once a month, I can run many miles without stopping, I no longer quit when things get hard, Starting to like myself in the body I was born into :). I like this thread!! Thanks, it is nice to be reminded of the good that is coming out of this journey instead of all the struggles.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!