helppp

Options
I'm on a wake in tonight at work so I am working 8pm-8am have to stay awake I've been up since 11am and have 300ckals left, I'm relli hungry, do I eat or not? Cos In theory I'm gna be awake for nrly 24hrs.

Replies

• justdoit52
    justdoit52 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would eat.. as long as you choose something healthy.'
    You're probably going to be burning more calories working then you would if you were sleeping.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    eat, just make healthy choices. Working those long shifts overnight reeks enough havoc on your body... (did 6pm-6am for 2.5 years) Don't go mowing down at McDonald's or anything, but I think it will help you to eat and keep your body going...
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I would take 3 different 100 calories snacks with you to get you through til breakfast. You can pop some popcorn and put it in a ziplock bag to eat later.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I would take 3 different 100 calories snacks with you to get you through til breakfast. You can pop some popcorn and put it in a ziplock bag to eat later.

please tell me that is a joke... there is no nutritional value in any of those options...
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Lots of water and raw veggies. You shouldn't be hungry after. Plus you get max nutrition. You can pack a lot of veggies in with 300 calories and water of course is free.
  • Sibby123
    Options
    I.brought a tin of soup :D and yogurt. Jus don't wana feel bad :( thanks x