Love our testies

Options

Replies

• 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    [/quote]There's a reason that when I screw something up I always say "Oh, balls!"
    [/quote]

I'm not sure how to take that lol.............you don't like them.........or you do??
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    um... I thought this was a thread for people who test things... like testers.

I :blushing: to find out it was about guys who love their nuts (aka testes).

GOOD ON YA! :drinker:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Only if they are shaved :) lol

Of course!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Only if they are shaved :) lol
    My kind of woman! I think I love you!!!!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    There's a reason that when I screw something up I always say "Oh, balls!"
    [/quote]

I'm not sure how to take that lol.............you don't like them.........or you do??
    [/quote]
    lol I use that expression too.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    With the thread now going that’s called “Love our boobies” I thought I would start one for the guys. Testicular cancer is also a concern. Guys, get checked. I was concerned a while back when I noticed my left testi was larger than the other two. It turned out to be nothing. Just a heads up for the guys to get checked. :happy:

"heads up" eh?

:laugh:
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I was concerned a while back when I noticed my left testi was larger than the other two.

Dude....
    You have 3?
    ngbbs4a14a4d3cdf98.jpg
  • Kennamatic
    Options
    But for all the joking there is a serious point.

Two and a half years ago, having noticed I'd been getting a bit "lop sided" on the left hand side.(for the previous three years! and I hadn't bothered getting it checked out), it was discovered I had a rare sertoli cell tumour. I was very very lucky. They are very "slow growing" and could be treated. If that had been a standard testicular cancer I would probably not have been here now. As it is, I'm all fine but it is worth checking guys.

OK. Message given. Back to the joking!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    But for all the joking there is a serious point.

Two and a half years ago, having noticed I'd been getting a bit "lop sided" on the left hand side.(for the previous three years! and I hadn't bothered getting it checked out), it was discovered I had a rare sertoli cell tumour. I was very very lucky. They are very "slow growing" and could be treated. If that had been a standard testicular cancer I would probably not have been here now. As it is, I'm all fine but it is worth checking guys.

OK. Message given. Back to the joking!

Same thing happened to my husband (now ex). He let it grow. He was lucky because what he had was *very* slow growing.
    3 years later, he had surgery to remove his 5 pound testicle, and repair the abdominal hernia he got from carrying it. He then needed radical chemo to get rid of the rest.

He was very lucky, because some forms of Testicular Cancer kill you before you realize it.

Guys, please... play with your balls - or get your SOs to do it. regularly.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    My grandfather is a testicular cancer survivor. Early detection = great stuff!
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    You have 3?

Only the most many of men do. When your a guy like me, two is just not going to cut it. Those lesser males with two know what Im talking about, right guys?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I got a screen as part of a physical earlier this year. When I heard it was going to be a female doctor I was like, "Dis cud b gud" When I saw what she looked like I was like "Meh" When she put on the rubber gloves, I was totally let down...
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You have 3?

Only the most many of men do. When your a guy like me, two is just not going to cut it. Those lesser males with two know what Im talking about, right guys?

Its been a pox upon my existence ever since I found out. I'm thinking about have a third one installed though.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    didn't tom green make a song about this?

Yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2fss9PTiSA

And seriously, it doesn't matter your age. My cousin found a lump at age 17 and it was cancer. They were able to treat it and he is fine, but still, age DOES NOT matter.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Pics?!?
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    With the thread now going that’s called “Love our boobies” I thought I would start one for the guys. Testicular cancer is also a concern. Guys, get checked. I was concerned a while back when I noticed my left testi was larger than the other two. It turned out to be nothing. Just a heads up for the guys to get checked. :happy:

I thought men only had two testes?? :laugh:

But yes on a serious note, keep yourself checked guys!!

x
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mind the stepchildren!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i donno but if i had 3 the world would implode and maybe the galaxy too.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    As I said in the boobies thread, my husband checks them regularly for me. So it's only fair I make sure his boys are ok. :wink:
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    i donno but if i had 3 the world would implode and maybe the galaxy too.

Its a heavy burden to be so potent and have copious amounts of testosterone. I dont mind.