88 lbs and still counting

Options

Replies

• sonjajenl
    Options
    Hey, I am so inspired by your story. I just started about a month ago. I started at 257 and I'm at 253 now. I am watching what I eat and going to start walking. So how long did it take you to see results? I know it's not a fast thing. But I just want to lose it and stay there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    Hey, I am so inspired by your story. I just started about a month ago. I started at 257 and I'm at 253 now. I am watching what I eat and going to start walking. So how long did it take you to see results? I know it's not a fast thing. But I just want to lose it and stay there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, thank you so much!
    I feel like it really depends of the amount of time you put into it. I started during summer so I was really free to workout as I wanted and I lost about 25 pounds from may to july, but then school started back and I got insanely busy which sort of slowed things down.
    Overall I lost about 50 pounds in a year (may 2011 - may 2012) and then it was summer again and I lost another 40 pounds from may to september.
    So it really is up to the amount of time you're able to dedicate to your weight loss.
    I'm sure some people would have done it much faster than I did, but I'm confident taking it slow wasn't such a bad thing anyway haha (:

Oh and I wish you the best of luck,
    You can do it! (;
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! nice weight lost!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Those are the results that people dream about!! :D
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! I'm at a loss for words--and that just NEVER happens! You look GREAT!! Totally amazing!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    looking good..keep it up
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Great job
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    Excellent job, and you are just beautiful btw! Enjoy all the compliments, you deserve them!
  • graney123
    Options
    fastastic , what is the main change that you have done and that works ?
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    fastastic , what is the main change that you have done and that works ?

Thank you! (:
    I guess the main change I did was really trade my sedentary lifestyle to an active one..
    I didn't ate thaaat bad before, but I was incredibely lazy and that's what I had to worked on the most.
    I really feel like it's those min 30 minutes of physical activity a day that made the biggest difference in my life, as it is today. (:
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    Thank you all so much for you support! (:
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You got this! >:D
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    thanks! (:
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. You have done an amazing job. :flowerforyou:
  • bima80
    bima80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job...
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    High five!! Well done - congrats!!!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well - congratulations on your success!
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    great job can't wait to reach my goal.....
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing. Thanks for sharing, it helps remind me why I'm doing this :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!