what r u most looking forward to when u reach your goal

Options

Replies

• book_worm4
    Options
    Not being the girl that "could use to lose some weight"...

I just want the person that people see on the outside be the person I feel like on the inside...

And Shopping... <3

Definitely agree!
  • angelicice
    Options
    I can't wait until I can slip on some lingerie and not feel self conscious.
    And of course I would love to be able to look good in a bikini :)
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    That my soon-to-be-hubby (would be hubby at the time of goal is reached) won't groan when he tries to pick me up.

;)

And finally to be honest about my weight on my ID/license.

This too!!!! My fiance tries to let me sit on his lap or he'll try to pick me up, and it's so embarrassing that I'm just too heavy! He "doesn't care" but I do!

I agree about the license too...I had to renew mine recently and they asked me my weight. My previous license had 120 on it and I was around 180 when I renewed. So I said "150" thinking that was a decent in-between. The guy (who was pretty skinny) said, "well, something to aim for, right?" Uhhh, thanks DVM dude :noway:
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    fitting into my 5 jeans again i would actually happy if i can fit in at least my 7 jeans, fitting into alot of my clothes!!! and feeling comfortable! and looking good for my bf!
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    • Mod. Cloth.
    • Short time shaving my legs!
    • Getting into super beginner parkour
    • High school reunion ;)
    • Starting my career and being fit enough to keep up with my four legged students!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A bikini, cheaper clothes, a healthy active lifestyle, and more dating!! :)
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    A bikini !
    going to college looking awesome !
    getting married down the road !
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Going through all the Kamasutra positions.

this is the answer
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    • ALSO I want to be able to get my mind off of losing weight and just live. Right now it's all I can think about!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    Options
    That my soon-to-be-hubby (would be hubby at the time of goal is reached) won't groan when he tries to pick me up.

;)

And finally to be honest about my weight on my ID/license.

This too!!!! My fiance tries to let me sit on his lap or he'll try to pick me up, and it's so embarrassing that I'm just too heavy! He "doesn't care" but I do!

I agree about the license too...I had to renew mine recently and they asked me my weight. My previous license had 120 on it and I was around 180 when I renewed. So I said "150" thinking that was a decent in-between. The guy (who was pretty skinny) said, "well, something to aim for, right?" Uhhh, thanks DVM dude :noway:
    What an *kitten*!!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    TURNING HEADS!!!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    Options
    • ALSO I want to be able to get my mind off of losing weight and just live. Right now it's all I can think about!
    I definitely agree!!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    Options
    TURNING HEADS!!!
    I still get turning heads, but I want it to be the ones I want to be turning towards me!!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    impregnating lots and lots of women.

hopefully no men.

but sometimes one slips through the cracks.

WOO! BUDWEISER!
  • Melodramatica
    Options
    Feeling comfortable and healthy in my own skin, and looking nice for my husband!
    Being more flexible. *cough
  • Southern_Belle89
    Options
    Just being able to go into a store & buy a cute outfit & then later second guess if you look good…or think you look good then see a pic of you & feel miserable. Can’t wait to be so smokin hot that my husband wants to lock me up..hehee!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    Options
    I'd like to have a flat stomach, but seeing that I've always had some sort of gut, I doubt it. Being able to see my crotch without a mirror would be nice.
    AMEN!!
  • reykjavik
    Options
    I want to be able to wear what I want but not what hides my muffin top the best.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    maintenance calories!!! :drinker:

This!!!!
  • SnowboardinTink
    SnowboardinTink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feeling fitter and being fitter for surf season!
    Feeling better about myself generally
    Looking younger (face weight etc)