Im new here

So I am new on here my sister showed me this site. So here is the deal on why I want to lose weight,

1 Health
so I recently lost a child in Feburary and ever since I have gained at least 30 pounds from it. My back hurts alot and I am always tired and my stomach hurts all the time. I was told if I am exercising on a regular basis this will help with that and losing the extra pounds will help when and if the next baby comes along.

2 Looks
I want to feel good in my own skin,. I want to look like what i think i look like. I dont want to be a size 0 or anything like that just want to feel good in my own skin.

3 Clothes
I know this is silly but I have alot of clothes that I like that i cannot fit into anymore that I love to be able to wear.

4 Motivation
I would love to have friends that keep me positive and working on myself everyday who will help me along the way so that I can start seeing my goals come to life.

Thank you for reading this on a side note. Here is a bit about me.

I am 22 have a fiance and live in Austin. I love to be active and do alot of fun things. I am creative and love to make all kinds of things. I have alot of technical skills as well and can fix internet and minor issues in a computer. If you like to know more or be friends just hit the add button would love to have friends on here.

Replies

• estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal, I also too want to look good in my clothes an feel comfortable shopping when someone look at me...I am always afraid to walk out of dressing room, i won't even show my own family how i look in clothes there...I want to build my confidence. Feel free to add me on here.
  • So I am new on here my sister showed me this site. So here is the deal on why I want to lose weight,

1 Health
    so I recently lost a child in Feburary and ever since I have gained at least 30 pounds from it. My back hurts alot and I am always tired and my stomach hurts all the time. I was told if I am exercising on a regular basis this will help with that and losing the extra pounds will help when and if the next baby comes along.

2 Looks
    I want to feel good in my own skin,. I want to look like what i think i look like. I dont want to be a size 0 or anything like that just want to feel good in my own skin.

3 Clothes
    I know this is silly but I have alot of clothes that I like that i cannot fit into anymore that I love to be able to wear.

4 Motivation
    I would love to have friends that keep me positive and working on myself everyday who will help me along the way so that I can start seeing my goals come to life.

Thank you for reading this on a side note. Here is a bit about me.

I am 22 have a fiance and live in Austin. I love to be active and do alot of fun things. I am creative and love to make all kinds of things. I have alot of technical skills as well and can fix internet and minor issues in a computer. If you like to know more or be friends just hit the add button would love to have friends on here.

Welcome!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME to MFP.. This is a great site..Very motivational and supportive. Read the forums and post and join in.. Add some friends as well. Add me if you wish.. :drinker:
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    We will assist you. You have the good stubborn attitude to succeed. Add me if you want pushed. I will push you.
  • Everstarling
    Everstarling Posts: 2 Member
    We will assist you. You have the good stubborn attitude to succeed. Add me if you want pushed. I will push you.

This will be great thats really what i need
  • First of all, I want to extend my deepest condolences on the loss of your child. I've been throught it, and it's awful in a different way for each and every one of us. ((((HUGS)))) It will happen for you when it's time. I have two boys. :)
    I've only been on here for about two weeks, and have been behaving myself for about a week and a half. Can't wait to start buying smaller clothes! Friend me if you would like.