SERIOUSLY

Options

Replies

• jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    this guy messaged me and was like hey hot stuff, and i replyed telling him i was married and he said oh i got the wrong person sorry, your a dirty *kitten* anyway.. hahaha to which i replied, how can i be a *kitten* if i have been with the same guy for 8 years, that soon shut him up
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    ROTFLMAO...okay smart@$$es....I'm down with a good flirt, however I do draw the line when I hear, "I'd love to have you watch me sniff your wet panties...its such a turn on..."

I think I just threw up a little typing that...

Wtf, woman you get some winners lol
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    What? You get PM's and flirts?! *kicks rocks*

Haha what you don't?! I call bulls**t!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    this guy messaged me and was like hey hot stuff, and i replyed telling him i was married and he said oh i got the wrong person sorry, your a dirty *kitten* anyway.. hahaha to which i replied, how can i be a *kitten* if i have been with the same guy for 8 years, that soon shut him up
    Sorry, I clicked the wrong name...
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Clearly I need more friends. I only have like one person that flirts with me. :frown:

ill flirt with you all day!!!
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    honestly I tell people what is the truth not what I think they want to hear...I do have almost all women as friends but that is because I like women. I also like to make them feel good about themselves. When I comment I am being honest but sometimes I believe the women on here take it like I am being a pervert because of what they are used to on here!!
  • dadeys1
    dadeys1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Like the banner. GO PACK!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Its always a *kitten* good time. Although no one ever seems to write me back. I think because I just send friend requests full of four letter words. who knows.

LOL if I got a friend request full of four letter words I would have to accept it because that would be one fun person to talk to.
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Its always a *kitten* good time. Although no one ever seems to write me back. I think because I just send friend requests full of four letter words. who knows.

LOL if I got a friend request full of four letter words I would have to accept it because that would be one fun person to talk to.

Noted!!
  • Moniluvluvs2run
    Moniluvluvs2run Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I call BS on most of you... You know you like it and you know you want more of it.. It's ok to admit..
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I think you can tell when it's flirting and when the person is seriously complimenting you. I get both and I would have to be an idiot to think I was the only one.
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    I call BS on most of you... You know you like it and you know you want more of it.. It's ok to admit..

Hahaha! I love it
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you have changed colour since i last seen you then
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options

This.

Kind of.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    This is not happening to me...bummer...

How YOU doin?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Silly to think you're the only one...
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Don't be fooled by the "i never get hit on" people, they're just looking for new blood

I was thinking the same thing... Just admit it lol
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Never happened to me:sad:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    You mean the guys are taking me seriously when I talk about blindfolds and handcuffs?

I feel left out!
    The SSSNMMM song just popped into my head, thaaanks!
  • PaulW2MD
    PaulW2MD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You were kidding?