C25K beginners?

Options
Hi everyone :)
I started C25K on the first of October and I have one more session of week one to go tomorrow :D
It would be awesome to have some friends who are also doing it so that we can compare and support each other :)
Please introduce your self! :)
Also anyone who is further on feel free to add me aswell

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just finished W1 yesterday :)
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Im on Week 2 Day 3.

Feel free to add me :)

forgot to mention im doing the treadmill version as well.
  • ssilvey726
    ssilvey726 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm also on Week 2, Day 3. Was just about to hop on the treadmill. I'm doing the treadmill version, which so far has gone well. It's honestly hindered my weightloss a little bit, because I was told to not overdo my cardio exercises in order to give my legs more time to recover, which is especially important once you hit week 4 and beyond. I'll add the folks here!
  • ecsmithbrisbane
    ecsmithbrisbane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will finish week 1 on friday :happy:
  • jeephipwr
    Options
    Its taken me 3 weeks to finish week one but I did it yesterday
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 day 1 finished today. I am loving it, yet the hardest thing I have every done. The mental part is actually the hardest part.
    Feel free to add me fellow C25K'ers
  • Live_love_life
    Options
    Wow that was quick :D I'm excited now :) adding you all!
    What is the treadmill version because I am doin g it on the treadmill but as far as I know I am just using the normal version... I am using the app '5k runner'
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 day 1 and didn't ever think I could jog/run for 3 minutes straight :) Keep at it!
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 2 tomorrow!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I finished week 7 today! Good luck!
  • fitambitious
    fitambitious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am just like you - Started C25K on October 1st :) I am adding you.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm thinking about starting this program, but I'm scared. I'm soooo not a runner. More like the opposite of a runner. How many of you were in my shoes when you started? Is there hope?
  • KittiBaDitti
    Options
    I downloaded this app to my phone months ago. Never really used it. But I see soooo many people using it in their workout.
    I'm ALL in! I'm going to start as soon as possible. Wish me luck!!!! and Good luck to all that will start with me!

Feel free to add me!

^..^
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I had never ran in my life. Started C25K in October 2010. Thought I was gonna die :). Finished & ran my first 5K in January 2011. Can run 3 to 5 miles now without stopping. I'm slow but love to run, best thing I ever did!
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I started C25k in early this year at 54 years old and did every Week/Level at least twice.

I really took my time with it so as not to have any injuries.

Best thing I ever did for myself :smile:

I was soooo proud when I finished it :smile: