Herbalife Meal Replacement Shakes HELP?

Options
Hello! I had a question for people who are/ have taken herbalife or any brand of meal replacement shakes and have had successful weight loss. To lose weight you are to have two shakes a day then another meal. In that other balanced meal what did you typically eat? I need some healthy, filling ideas! Any suggestions are largely appreciated!

Replies

• MalindaA
    Options
    Hi! I started the Herbalife program back in January. Since then, I've lost 58 pounds taking two shakes per day. It feels great! This program was the answer to my prayers as it made things so EASY! Anyway, I snack in between shakes and meals (remember it's important to keep your metabolism going). I often snack on cottage cheese, jerkey, tuna fish, half a sandwich, turkey wrap, yogurt, edamame beans...

For my one colorful meal, I haven't made the VERY best choices and still lost weight. (I do zumba in addition to this nutrition program though so that gives me more calories to work with). I have a large salad with cottage cheese and chicken breast or a six inch from Subway with baked chips. There are many days I ended up eating dinner with my kids which was often hamburger or tuna helper. What about stuffed green peppers? I love that for dinner! Good luck!!!!!!
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have replaced red meat with turkey wherever possible. That for me and my family has been huge. We have also replaced regular pasta with wheat pasta. I think you can still eat with your family you just need to add a side salad to your meal. Heck, when I started eating healthier and now with Herbalife, my family also started to eat like me.