Super Mom

Options
I am a mother of a 8 year old and getting ready to go to basic training in January....I am also a full time student at Blinn College and I am getting married in Nov...never really tried this working out thing dont really know to many people who do work out so I dont have really any support but I am still going to give it my all cause I am doing this for my family and getting ready to go serve my country!!!

Replies

• PrincessCadance
    Options
    What branch, and what would your MOS/AFSC be?
  • irishangel18622
    Options
    Army and 68W combat medic
  • pltanner
    pltanner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Once you start and get in a routine of exercising it will get easy. I didn't start exercising until I was 39 and now I am addicted to it! It's great! My problem is calorie consuption. That is why I am doing MFP.
  • robincabaltica
    Options
    I have been in 3yrs and love it (not everyday though...LOL) I love that I get paid to workout and have to get up in the mornings to workout cuz me I would find every excuse not to workout. Sad but true. I also love that after having my baby that I was allowed to take the last hour off from work to hit the gym to work off the baby fat. The baby fat is still not gone but that is why I am here. I need to lose a fast 8lbs by next Thursday and worried. I lost 14lbs since started but it has taken a month for that and now running out of time to make things happen.