I'm down 47.2 pounds (56 in total)

Options
Janet9906
Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
I'm feeling really good these days, it's been a long time. I've lost the weight the WRONG way. I was only focused on cardio, I ate 1200 calories and sometimes lower. I was obsessed with the scale.
In the middle of June I hit a plateau. It was driving me nuts, I tried all sorts of things..then I decided to join a gym on Sept 27th. I've been going everyday, I'm focused more on weight training, and I love it. I'm already starting to feel stronger. I lost a lot of muscle from the way I lost the weight.
I'm starting to eat more, and doing less cardio. I broke through my plateau today...I lost .2 pounds. It's the best .2 I've lost since I joined. I've been on here since Jan 18 of this year, I left and came back.

I'm 9 pounds away from my goal. I weighed 215 pounds a year ago, I was in size 20 jeans, 2X shirts. Today I'm 158 pounds. I'm in size 8 jeans small and medium shirts :smile:

206223_1031363381934_7860_n.jpg

CAM00055.jpg
002-5.jpg

Replies

• Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    yay! I'm so proud of you, and lucky to be your friend. You're beautiful. *hug*
  • BigDaddy0825
    Options
    you, Miss Janet, absolutely ROCK!! your success is INCREDIBLE!! i am VERY happy for you, and very happy that we are mfp friends!! you are PHENOMENAL!! great job!!
  • Janet9906
    Options
    yay! I'm so proud of you, and lucky to be your friend. You're beautiful. *hug*

Love ya!
  • 2012Mich
    Options
    WTG! That's so awesome!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Janet! Very happy for you. Keep up the hard work cuz you rock and are looking great :)
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, how many calories do you eat now?
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    so inspiring! awesome job!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm really proud of you! You have done a wonderfu job- BRAVO!!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous. :) xoxo
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I just clicked on this post and saw the photos and saw that it was my past fit pal. Brought a smile to my face to see you again. So glad to hear you are doing well. Being rewarded with success on our weight loss journey makes all the hard work seem worth it. Keep going strong.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Except for your beautiful smile, you are a new woman! Congratulations, your hard work has certainly paid off, J-bird!
  • Janet9906
    Options
    Except for your beautiful smile, you are a new woman! Congratulations, your hard work has certainly paid off, J-bird!

I'm turning 39 next month....I feel like I'm in my 20's again. Thanks for the support sweetie!!
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Just awesome! You are looking amazing!
  • Janet9906
    Options
    Just awesome! You are looking amazing!

thanks my sweet friend!!
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    So happy for you beautiful!!! It takes alot of hard work physically and mentally to get where you are!! Love you xo
  • Janet9906
    Options
    So happy for you beautiful!!! It takes alot of hard work physically and mentally to get where you are!! Love you xo

Love you too, you have been such a huge support to me in many ways xoxo
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Most asked question EVER - How tall are you? You look wonderful!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    .2 Rocks!!! Every little bit counts. Congrats you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!