Loving My Fitness Pal

Options
I have been using My Fitness Pal for 4 weeks. It is so easy and motivating. I feel great!:happy:

Replies

• melodyfrommars
    Options
    i know, right? and all the supportive people are wonderful too!
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    Its a great app! Makes it easy to keep track.
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It is great my BF told me about this website and I am glad she did. I found So many new workouts and people to motivate and so many people to motivate me. Everyone on here is inspiration and motivation!
  • texassquirt
    Options
    I can see why you love My Fitness Pal! I am so happy my daughter told us about it. It is very easy to use. Me and my husband signed up on October 1st. In just 3 days my husband has lost 12 pounds and I have lost 5 pounds. I am sure most of it is water weight...but keeping track of everything we eat now has been eye opening!!! I am so excited about this! Best of luck to all of us!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I only joined 2 weeks ago and have lost 2kg (4.4lbs). This site is really keeping me motivated. I love being on this journey with others who totally understand what I am going through and the encouragement they give me is just awesome! I know with their support that I will be able to stay on track and do it this time :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    PS. I feel great too! It's only 2kg and I can't see it but I can certainly feel it! :)