Before and After/Progress photos

Options
124»

Replies

• kmk1985
    kmk1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How did your tattoo of a star on your left side move to your right side in your after photos?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    How did your tattoo of a star on your left side move to your right side in your after photos?

It is called a mirror
  • lulu9663
    lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

It is called a mirror

Nope. It's magic. I'm one of those evil spell-casting gingers. Didn't ya know?

In all seriousness, I actually had a friend take the before photos. And the during/after photos I had to take myself because I was at home, alone, when I decided to take those pics real quick. My mom took the after-rear view photo.
  • saween
    saween Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey sorry for just lurking on this lol

First of all, congrads on your success :) ... you are truly inspiring me

I am really curious on how you lost so much weight. Because the thing is that i have to loose 60lbs and havent lost anything since i started 2 weeks ago i dont know what I m doing wrong.

So, if you dont mind could you give some details on how you achieved your amazing results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!