he doesnt like me cos im fat

Options

Replies

• spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    He doesn't like you cause he is a jerk first off...
  • tragicpixie
    Options
    Truthfully - if anyone isn't interested in you, for WHATEVER reason: forget them. If they don't like you, then you're not worth their time and they certainly aren't worth anymore of your energy.

So how do you forget them? Simple: make a list of every positive thing about yourself. You're cool because .... etc.
    If you can't make the list, talk to your friends and family and have them help you.
    Do something you really love. Find a new hobby. Learn to play an instrument. If you're uncomfortable with how you look take up a sport.
    Get involved in some kind of group. Go to a church youth group. Volunteer somewhere with other people. Join some kind of club.
    Remind yourself how awesome you are everyday.
    Take care of yourself. Give yourself the best of everything (within your means).
    Don't be shy. Be outgoing. Tell jokes. Dance more. Be kind. Encourage others. Stand up for yourself.

Eventually, you'll find someone who is into you because they see exactly how amazing you are; in the meantime, you'll be having so much fun you'll forget about this guy.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Look, the guy is an *kitten*. Ditch him and go do some work on yourself.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Are you sure its your weight thats the problem? Because it seems like your self-esteem that needs a little bit more work...

Being overweight does not= ugly personality....

If you don't love yourself its not exactly fair for someone to fall for you unconditionally.
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Do something about it and use it as motivation to achieve your diet and fitness goals. From what I have seen from your picture though, you look great. If you really want to get to him, screw his buddy or his dad.

LMAO
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    i feel like a failure im too fat to be loved with the ugliest personality trying to lose weight and e happy for the past 3 years getting no where i feel like dying now :( what can i do :(?

Will losing weight honestly bring happiness to your life? Or will finding someone else that truly values and loves you for who you are going to bring you true happiness?

This^
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    i feel like a failure im too fat to be loved with the ugliest personality trying to lose weight and e happy for the past 3 years getting no where i feel like dying now :( what can i do :(?

don't lose weight for one person. The only person you should be losing weight for is you. Don't let people get down. The people who tell you you can't do something are the ones who've failed. You're obviously far above them if you're on here seeking help and trying to count your calories. Lose for yourself. Not some self absorbed wanker. You're doing great. You'll get through this. You're better than that
  • lleelloo
    lleelloo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Therapy
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You say "F*** "em if they're not part of my fanclub" and you just go out and be AWESOME:drinker:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    If someone doesn't like you - move on, there are bound to be plenty of other people who do.

And remember that losing weight isn't a guarantee of happiness. Getting to a healthy weight is a great thing to do - I wish I'd done it years ago, BUT seeing a different number on the scale doesn't change who you are or automatically make you happier. That is a whole different journey!

^ This is so true. Everyone (including myself) needs to work on the physical, mental, psychological and spiritual.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I like how many requisite "*sigh* you are pretty, he's not worth it, blah blah blah" message there are.

I've seen posts from you before - how have you not been banned yet?
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    It sounds like you need to go and talk with your doctor about getting help for depression first of all. If you're serious about getting a handle on your life, you're going to need to start figuring out how to care for yourself and about yourself. That means.... you need professional help.
    Once you can get that help, things will start to change for you.
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    pvozV.jpg.jpg
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    We only accept the love we think we deserve...
    I would not suggest being in a relationship with this state of mind. Sadly, it can be a real problem. I have been there! :(
    You are beautiful. It may take some time and possibly therapy and/or self reflection to realize this.
    The ability to love yourself at any state is a tough TOUGH thing to accomplish. Achieve your goals for yourslef, live your life, make changes for YOU.
    Best of luck
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I like how many requisite "*sigh* you are pretty, he's not worth it, blah blah blah" message there are.

You hit the nail on the head - there are many.

I wonder this as well.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Exactly, which is why I posted what I did. I take it no one liked my advice on using it as motivation to reach her diet and fitness goals.

Personally I thought it was great. When is spiteful revenge sex NOT the answer?
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart, if that is the case, he was only interested in one thing and it wasn't your heart. He doesn't deserve you, and you are too good for him.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    pvozV.jpg.jpg

Perfectly said!!!
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Exactly, which is why I posted what I did. I take it no one liked my advice on using it as motivation to reach her diet and fitness goals.

She said "I feel like dying" and you're talking about her being banned?