Help! Seeing results but keeping evil cellulite!

Options
Hi all. I've been doing Brazil Butt Lift plus other things tacked on to get in shape. I never intended to lose weight and I haven't. I stay right about 115 lbs, sometimes less, at 5'4". My intention was to lean out, tone up, and cut some inches. I've been doing this current workout for 7 weeks. I've mainly worked out 6 days a week, doing 2-3 workouts a day. I've seen pretty good results (hips went from 37.5" to 36", waist went from 25" to 23.5", and I've been building some muscle. However, cellulite, which is the bane of my existence still looks horrid. Am I stuck with it? I know my lower body is still a work in progress, but I'm getting really discouraged not seeing any difference in the cottage cheese. Any words of wisdom?

Replies

• SaraBiston1
    SaraBiston1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Do some Exercise like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories. Drink plenty of water. Massage a portion where you feel cellulite. This will help you to get rid of cellulite.
    http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/category/cellulite-creams
  • rkr22401
    rkr22401 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is simply fat with a different structure. If you lose the fat you will lose the cellulite. Keep doing what you are doing (recomposition) to maintain weight, build muscle, and burn fat. It is a very slow process at your body weight but it will happen. Patience grasshopper.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    A lot of cellulite is genetic... so if you've always had it, then you may always have it, no matter how much exercise that you do.