Toning Workouts ?

Options
I have lost almost 20 pounds which was my beginning goal. I think that I have lost enough weight, however I would like to still lose some inches in target areas (mid-section) and would like to tone up my body. What are some good exercise DVD's or programs that focus on toning alone?

Replies

• karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Im not sure but I've heard and seen great result pics from the 30 day shred....me and another MFPer are starting on Monday. and its only $9!
  • JaneanAriel
    JaneanAriel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Jillian has this Quick Trouble Zone workout that goes HARD! I have Comcast and it's on Exercise tv for free.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have the Shred on Comcast Exercise Tv. And yes she will work the pounds off of you too.. I just need to tone at this point.
  • tasha30
    Options
    We think alike Janean

My pants were falling off me this morning... not CUTE!! I dont want to lose ANYMORE weigh, I only need to target a certain area...
  • tasha30
    Options
    I will try that tonight...
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    I use yoga and pilates as well as weights for toning - :glasses: good luck
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    I LOVE Calenetics (sp?). It's not cardio, so it doesn't really burn any calories, but it is a series of small moves that really work the deep down muscles. My husband never says to much about what I am doing (think he's afraid of saying the wrong thing!) but he did comment that he noticed a big difference when I was doing that regularly.
    Just Google it, I know there is a website that has all the DVD's and videos. I did the first one, Look Ten Year's Younger in 10 Days, or something like that, I can't remember the exact name. I bought a few of the other ones but haven't tried them yet.
    Good luck!
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    Jillian's No More Trouble Zones is amazing. I'm not trying to lose weight eiher...just toning up. The work out is intense, but it works your core, thighs, and tris. I love it.
  • tasha30
    Options
    thanks guys, Im on top of it!
  • tasha30
    Options
    Jillian is a BAD girl!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You'll have to post again after you've tried the no more trouble zones video and if you see results or not. I have this, but am doing the 30DayShred first as I do have pounds to lose as well. I have lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks of the Shred, but also lost nearly 5 inches off my waist! yah! I am really hoping when i work my way up to this video that I will hear from others how great it si! So please post feedback in a few weeks, thanks!!
  • tasha30
    Options
    I sure will, unfortunately its that TOM so I wont start probably until the weekend.

And the 30 Day shred WORKS. So just keep at it and good luck to you! :smile:
  • smallangel2010
    smallangel2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jillian's No More Trouble Zones is amazing. I'm not trying to lose weight eiher...just toning up. The work out is intense, but it works your core, thighs, and tris. I love it.

This exercise DVD looking really interesting and it has great reviews on Amazon.com but I live in Ireland and Amazon.co.uk only sell it as a US import which is region 1 and I'm in region 2 for playing DVD's :grumble: