• kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i drink 3 quarts everyday im good!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

Let's all aim for 64 oz of water today!

good luck! :drinker: thats a LOT of peeing.
  • sagittarianna
    Options
    I'm in!
  • missionPossibleIcan
    Options
    It is safe if your body needs it. Like I said I need it.. I drink a lot of water because I am a sweat like a pig. I am an Adapted PE teacher, so I am always active at work.

A great way to tell if you are getting enough water is by looking at your pee... Silly I KNOW but it is the truth. You don't want it to be clear that means you are drinking to much. You want it to be a light yellow...but NEVER a dark Yellow or Brownish color. That means you need more water and fast!! I know I am not drinking to much because my pee is a pale yellow, never clear.

I will find the research on this and post it but I have to get to work! Have a future of amazing kids to teach!
  • missionPossibleIcan
    Options
    It is at first your body gets use to it! When you go to the bathroom you are getting rid of waste :) So peeing is a good thing!
  • cbakis
    cbakis Posts: 1
    Options
    challenge accepted! new at this and need all the help I can get! Day 1 is TODAY
  • LaCanDoAllThings
    Options
    I'm in!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I do this usually - my hardest days to do this are the weekend. During the week I'm anywhere from 8-12 glasses.
  • mfprichard1
    Options
    I will drink only water today. I'm in!!!
  • For_My_Sons
    Options
    Sounds great! Already 16oz here too!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • imbeginningagain
    Options
    I started the week off with 64 ozs or more then by yesterday I wasn't drinking any. In fact, I realized I wasn't drinking much of anything. So I'm in! 64 ozs today!
  • tishaparker1980
    tishaparker1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I drink 100 oz or more everyday and it helps me from eating more food.
    I sweat tons when I workout so I need lots and lots of water!!!!
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I know I need to drink more water and I even know all the benefits. yet I still don't! Doesn't make sense. I am probably going to get dehydrated because I don't drink a lot of anything. I have been drinking only 32oz of water a day and that's it. I have flavored water too so that's not the problem. I just don't really like to drink a lot. BUT I will TRY today.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I really do try to drink half my weight in ounces per day...but sometimes it is great to have a reminder! Thanks!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Im in!

I like your ticker :) Might have to copy something like it ;)
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows we need water to keep us living but did you know that WATER also helps with weight lose? If you drink enough water you will not over eat because there will be no room in your body for extra waste. I drink a gallon of water a day and sometimes more. I never over eat and always feel satisfied!

Let's all aim for 64 oz of water today! Who is with me?
    You drink 18.5 glasses of water a day? do you, really?
    8oz is one cup
    64/8=8

8 cups...
    not sure where you're getting 18.
    OP drinks a gallon a day, there are 151.536333333 US fl oz (food measure) to a US gallon 8 fl oz to a cup
    It's maths 151.56363r / 8 = 18.875, close enough to 18.5 cups