what do you do when you fall off the wagon?

Options
when I get frustrated and have fallen off the wagon I try and look at my Goals again. It also helps to read others post!

Replies

• Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I go and read the success stories and try to get on board again. Thats the boat im in right now ( again)
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Jump back on! that is the only way to get started again.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I remember where I was at , the progress I made and all the hard work I put in.... and remember what the goals I set out for myself. I tell myself, why ruin all my hard work.
    I read alot of the success stories and love the before and afters....it reminds me why I am here and not to give up.
    I give myself pep talks....lol.... and when I fall off the wagon, I get right back on the neext day and work harder at it.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    I get back on it again! At the next meal, the next day, the next week.....I believe the only way to win this battle is to never ever quit.
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    Just get right back on the wagon.... I have fallen off and bruised myself many many times!!! I do like reading other peoples successes and realizing that we are all human, so mistakes are going to happen. Use a simple mantra... Look at the long term results of what staying on that wagon will give you! Good Luck on your journey!
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What wagon? :laugh: Get back on immediately, with your next snack, your next meal... Do an extra hard workout. Look at before-and-after pics. YOU CAN DO THIS!! You are worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    log it..... its over and done.
    use that spike on the reports page as inspiration ,,, to keep my next day on this side of the line.
    row row row,,,,, bye later
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I never give up, never surrender, fall off, forgive yourself, get back on and start over.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    As everyone else has said already; get right back on again :wink:
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I go find the tightest pair of pants I have and remind myself that the goal is to have them in the goodwill bag sooner than later! I refuse to go back up a size now that I have experienced size 18, I want to know what its like to buy a 16!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just get all zen about it, I figure I needed it, and then go after it again. It's important not to beat yourself up. Just keep moving forward. Stop looking back. There are always reasons..li get tired of logging food. I really do. It's such a PITA. There's really nothing I like about it. So, falling off the wagon for me is just usually stopping logging. But, when I stop logging, for some reason, that makes me feel like now the calories don't count. Lol.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i haul my fat *kitten* right back on
  • michelehaytko
    michelehaytko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every bite, every workout is a new chance at success. A bad meal, a 'lazy day', a bad week... Just take a deep breath, blow it out, and recommit to the next bite, the next chance to exercise, the next XYZ.

You can do it!