Need Motivating Friends Who Will Kick My *kitten* Into Gear

Options
Hello all! I started my journey in April of this year - and while I've made good progress I feel myself lightening up a little. When you lose a good amount of weight you start to feel more comfortable with your body and happy with the success. I started at 314 and am now at 237 but want to get down to 150ish. I need some new friends who are inspiring/motivating and who are still in this for the long haul. With the holidays coming up I want to stay accountable to some new faces. :) Plus I'm really nice! lol Add me!

Replies

• MissJenova
    Options
    *kitten* kicker sending a friend request now! lol
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have awhile to go, and I log daily :)
  • fedupwithit
    fedupwithit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also new and looking for folks to help keep kicking me in the *kitten* as well
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! 77 lbs is amazing! I too am shooting for around 150ish! Feel free to add me.
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love helping others!!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I started MFP in April of this year too! I'm here every day. I'm sending a friend request.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! 77lbs is a huge victory. Keep it up!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    add me
  • KiraBg
    KiraBg Posts: 24
    Options
    77 lbs is amazing! If you lost so much in only 6 months, I am sure you can do it!
  • mrsshields
    mrsshields Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I sooooo need some motivation and help to get myself back into gear! I started my journey a year ago and i was down to losing 52 lbs but i hurt my knee a few months ago and ever since then at first i couldn't work out and then i starting eating bad again and gained like 10 lbs back. I am starting to workout again but really need some help staying focused and loosing what i gained plus some more!

Add ME!!!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... You have done fabulously so far......I worked hard and will encourage you do the same (have your diary open too :))
  • CBales_05
    CBales_05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to find motivators also. I have a few goals, so if I can be of help and/or helped by any of you!
    30lbs - my husbands goal for me
    45lbs - happy weight
    60lbs - ulitmate goal within reason :)
  • IrishMc
    IrishMc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you - CW 236, GW 155. You kick me in my *kitten* and I'll return the favor!