Zombie Apocalypse

Options
I haven't been able to go running since Sunday. Why you ask? because my school is have a Human vs. Zombie game going on. Almost everyone has become a zombie. I have not. I remain among the humans. The game goes till 5:30pm on Friday. I've basically been locked in my room through the night, and hiding in safe zones and classrooms during the day. I have had to run for my life on one occasion and have had a few close calls. I have killed roughly 13 zombies since day one with a sword made of cardboard. Anywho. Do I suck at life if I took a week off from any formal exercising??? I feel terrible about it! :(
Powder Puff football will start Friday though so I'll get a workout then I guess...

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    If you're having fun a week off isn't going to kill you (if you said you were in the middle of training for a marathon my reply may be slightly different). Survive the Apocalypse!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Your school sounds awesome *jealous*
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    dude I wish my neighborhood would do this, I'd love to "stab" my yuppy zombie neighbor.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Hold on..what?!

What are the rules of this game? Is your school a highschool? If so, how wuold you suggest I get a college into this idea?
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    If you're having fun a week off isn't going to kill you (if you said you were in the middle of training for a marathon my reply may be slightly different). Survive the Apocalypse!

Amen. You're young. Have fun! And I'm super Jealous of your high school.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    This. Sounds. Awesome.
  • LNZimmer
    Options
    OMG that sounds so fun!!!! what school is that?
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    THAT sounds like the best time ever!!
  • mama4loca
    mama4loca Posts: 181
    Options
    That sounds FUN!!!!!
  • UFC153
    UFC153 Posts: 51
    Options
    Im among the zombies
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hold on..what?!

What are the rules of this game? Is your school a highschool? If so, how wuold you suggest I get a college into this idea?

it's my college :D
    hahahaha!
    it's hilarious and amazing but you're only really safe from 10pm-7am in your dorm. it's sketchy. I'm the only girl alive in my hall and i have adrenaline rushes just running to and from the bathroom alone!
  • swagoner94
    Options

Point Loma in San Diego :)
    ...please nobody come kill me for disclosing my location
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That sounds AWESOME!
  • Briteblu
    Options
    That sounds like so much fun!! We need to do that at my job haha!
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    One week of not running means very little in the long span of things. Enjoy the zombie week! Your school sounds like a blast.
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Right?!!!! I think I would of liked school a lot more if I had gotten to kill zombies!! ;)
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    What are the rules.
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So Jealous! Sounds like a blast. I wouldn't worry about one week, just survive the zombies! (If you feel like you NEED too exercise, maybe go to the bathroom more often? lol)
  • swagoner94
    Options

Right?!!!! I think I would of liked school a lot more if I had gotten to kill zombies!! ;)

really though! my school is awesome <3
    It's been going on since 12AM on Tuesday!
  • LNZimmer
    Options

Point Loma in San Diego :)
    ...please nobody come kill me for disclosing my location

ahhh I am sorry - You totally did not have to answer that on here! But your school totally rocks. And PS - A week off doesn't make you suck at life :) From the sounds of things, you will succeed if the zombie apocalypse happens!