What is the max. inches you lost from tummy in 1month?

Options
What is the max. inches all of you have lost from the tummy area in 1 month of dieting & exercising? Just to keep me motivated.. :)

Thank you.

Edit: Adding pics along with it would be great.

Replies

• Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been eating right for 30ish days & down 2 inches in my waist...no exercising yet..
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 inches so far (eating well and 30 day shred)
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.2 inches from my waist during the month of September. Eating really well, logging everything, and walking / C25K every day. (I did 140 miles in September). I don't really have pics to share, but I went from a size 10 to a size 8 in jeans.
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    2 inches
  • summerlynn01
    Options
    I started working w/ a trainer & lost 7" off my waist in 4 weeks. I'm sure the 2nd month won't be nearly as good tho! :)

Edit to add: I started at 223 lbs though, so I have a LONG way to go!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i lost 2 inches last month, no exercise just healthy eating :)
  • trappedreams
    trappedreams Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1 inch from my waist in 2 weeks, so i'm hoping for another, to make it 2inchs in a month!
    by the way i've only just started to monitor my measurements
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    In one month --5.5" in waist, hips only 2". Just starting out (3 mo) and I have a lot to lose (75-100 lbs). I am short and hold a lot of weight in my mid area. I had to laugh the first time I went to the bathroom and pulled my pants straight down w/o unzipping!!!

You can do it too!! Keep the focus, watch your food totals and stay active--what ever your activity level may be. Best wishes. :bigsmile:
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Last month I lost 2 inches from my waist. That was in my 5th month of diet/fitness. I somehow did NOT lose any inches from my hips/booty. Baby got back... lol
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    1.5 inches off of my waist with eating more and lifting weights doing the program NROL4W for 4 weeks so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!