Looking for Support and Motivation!

Options
Hi, My name is Ana and I'm trying to lose a few pounds. I'm 5'7" and weigh 157 lbs, with a goal weight of 140. I've been trying to get toned and "in shape" for several months now, and am finding it difficult to maintain healthy eating habits. I'm looking for support and people who can help motivate me, and people I can motivate and support in turn. Please introduce yourself to me and add me! :)

Replies

• joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my names Josh! Im trying to lose more than a few pounds and i know how it feels to need support and motivation!
  • glynts
    glynts Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Ana!
    I got myself registered today as well.
    I'm am only 158cm and looking to shed about 5kg to become 48kg.

Nice to meet you!
    I'm also watching my diet and trying to consume less carbs.
    Because I'm from an asian country, rice is a staple and I love rice,
    but I'm subbing that with brown rice so I consume less sugar^^
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums. I am always open to friends who will motivated and be open to motivation. I wish you all well in meeting your goals
  • fedupwithit
    fedupwithit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Ana! Supportive friends is a great help to both sides. I will send a request :)
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    any one can add me :) i am very supportive and need support as well!
  • CortneyDub
    CortneyDub Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Cortney...My stats are similar to yours...my diary is open and I'm pretty consistent so anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • jcb1680
    Options
    Hi my name is Jan. I am also new today. I have 5 children and have been trying for months to stay on track. I do really well for about 2 weeks then fall off. I need to extra motivation from others going through the same. I am 154 and trying to get to my goal of 125. I want to be healthy and able to keep up with my kids. Good luck to all of you.