Old Dude From NC

Options
HI everyone , I am getting a late start but hey better than never. Just started working out again after a 5 (or so) :wink: year break. Changing My eating habits , increasing my cardio and adding strength training. Well that's the plan , i rejoined the Health-plex and will be working out there most week days. So if your in Fayetteville might see you there. Glad my wife:heart: showed this site to me, we are both members and starting over with our work out routines.:happy:

Replies

• Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    welcome and wishing you great luck! It's never too late to change things up and get going on the path towards healthy living! :flowerforyou:
    Congrats!!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's never too late to start living healthy and being good to you. And, to have your wife's support is priceless. Enjoy the process, and add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I started about two months ago after a 5 year hiatus as well. It made me feel whole again!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me!
  • gguynes
    gguynes Posts: 20
    Options
    Glad to meet you from a fellow Old Dude in NC. I live in southwest of Hickory, NC, but travel every week as part of my job. I managed to add an "extra bag or two" on my personal "carry-on" (my belly) traveling all of the time; and have committed to knocking the excess baggage down a bit.

Feel free to add me if you like, and good luck on your healthy adventure!

Greg
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Old dude here if you need a friend feel free to add me and happy work outs
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your wife getting heathier, add me for support if you like.