Cheesecake Factory calorie question

Options
I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place! I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory tonight, and I'm trying to plan how many calories I'll be eating in advance. I've narrowed it down to 2 options:
1. Ahi Tartare- I've never had this or raw tuna before so I'm very hesitant, BUT there are only 250 calories in it.
2. Skinnylicious veggie burger (w/ no mayo and no bun)....the whole meal is 590 calories.

The veggie burger is definitely my preference, but I have no idea how to calculate the calorie count without the mayo and bun...I found this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/cheesecake-factory-skinnylicious-veggie-burger-no-mayo-33831883
that says without mayo, 160 calories disappear, but that seems like a lot for mayo. Buns are typically 120. So if this were the case and these numbers are true the meal would only be 310 calories which seems way off. The mayo count is what's tripping me up.
Also, does this number include the side salad/dressing that comes with it?
Help???? Please!

Replies

• Sanchless
    Sanchless Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    160 cals for the mayo seems right to me, looking at the average calorie content of various mayo's.

Tuna is delicious btw you should try it.
  • KateChampagne
    KateChampagne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Was looking for this exactly, thank you for the topic (and answer). :)

I'm going to the CCF in an hour - glad I found a guilty-free option! 330 cals is not bed at all!
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That does sound right for the mayo, because ranch dressing is over 100 for I think 2 T. I think it is like 120? I can't go look at either in the fridge, because I don't buy it anymore :) Enjoy your night out!
  • sarahbethbeauty
    Options
    The minute I saw this topic my thought was "too much" haha. Cheesecake Factory has some of the highest calorie count meals out there. One of the main reasons is their massive portion size. I would go with the veggie burger or get something that may be in the 800-1000 range but split or immediately put half in a to-go bag.