Replies

• berrythin79
    berrythin79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My NSV was going to work with no Junk Foods.... sad but true...LMBO:laugh:
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My scale officially shows more muscle than fat %!
  • KetchikanLadyDi
    KetchikanLadyDi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Four short years ago when my senior daughter was a freshman, I promised myself that her senior year I would not feel fat, lack self confidence, and hide in over sized sweatshirts at key times like her senior night, graduation, senior carnival, etc. Tonight is our first Senior/Parent meeting and amazingly, I FEEL SMOKIN HOT!! Not at my goal yet (15 to go) but feel pretty damned good!
  • cydnew
    cydnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Having to continuously hike my pants up...they're slipping over my hips!
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Rah! Rah! To everyone for all the great NSVs!!!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    this morning registered less body fat AND no muscle loss!
  • franmetamorphisis
    franmetamorphisis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    NSV (last friday) my Crush of about 5 months, who Knew who I felt for him Kissed me.
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    And it was Awesome!

Oh, and all the Cars beeping
  • djk721
    djk721 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    good for you! tomorrow I will be 8 years smoke free!!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    i realized last night i can walk around with a normal towl around my waist and not have to hold it

LOL! I had that NSV last week! Just for the heck of it, I pulled the towel around me and tucked the top in and it laid flat and covered everything! I was very shocked and very happy!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I added 10 pounds to each arm exercise today, my arms hate me right now, but they'll thank me one day :-)

Congrats to everyone!!!
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    I love these threads!

Good job everyone! :)

My NSV was being aware this morning of just how much I enjoy running. I really love it. I am so scared though that past knee injuries will come back to haunt me. I so don't want to give this up any time soon.

Needing to hike my pants up is pretty cool too. :D
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    And then I proceeded to wear it around the house for 3 hours just because I could. :)

LOVE THIS ONE! YEAH YOU!
  • cloe31
    cloe31 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was jogging last Saturday with my daughter, she was on her bike. I passed a guy mowing his lawn, about 30 feets after I passed my daughter wanted me to stop to fix her hair. So when I stopped and looked back at her the guy that I had passed was still starring at me and when he noticed I was looking at him he was struggling to keep his lawn mower straight and he finally looked away.

I guess I have a better back view then I thought. lol
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Last night going through some pictures of my friends and I playing around and doing "gymnastics" (headstands, cartwheels, ya know, bein' kids..) and having them point out how great I looked! One of my girlfriends said my abs looked amazing and I was squished up about to go into a headstand :D And my abs actually did look great! I think that was the first time I have ever felt like I was proud of my body :)
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My co-worker told me one of our customers was "checking me out". Woo-Woo, still got it at 56 years old!!:laugh:
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    my NSV is that my wife beat me in calories(HRM) when we did Les Mills Pump Sport Attack this morning....Keep it up babe!!
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    I have lost 52.7 pounds all together. The measurements tell it all. My hips are my waist size from 2 years ago.NSV and all that--yeah!!!
  • judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Almost everyone has said u look slim today!
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that my husband looked twice at me this morning, and told me how beautiful I am and how proud he is to be my husband. Now, my husband is always says nices things, but today, I could really see on his face how proud he is. 30 pounds down...40 more to go. I wonder what he will say then!
  • djk721
    djk721 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It is windy here, and as I got out of my car downtown, a neighbor lady was across the street watching me. She said, quote: "I am just watching to see if you blow away, you are getting so small!" I NEVER though anyone would say that about me :):bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!