What's your NSV today???

Options

Replies

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Besides a bunch of old clothes fitting again, I realized this morning that my thighs no longer rub together when I'm walking! It feels so airy!
  • TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I jogged to the entire song "Sail" and was able to raise my speed to 5.2 mph.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Loose pants today!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale this morning and was down 1.4lbs. I was so excited seemed like the scale hadn't moved in two weeks!!!
  • amandaxonicole
    Options
    For the past couple weeks all of my size 14 jeans have been sagging off of me, even with a belt and I can put on and take off my jeans without zipping or buttoning.
    Yesterday I finished level 1 of 30 day shred and took photos and compared them to my before photos and I already look smaller after only 10 days!
    I took a photo of me and my little sister at a concert Sunday night and I didn't have a double chin :D
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I was carrying a box out to the living room last night and my pants fell down. I had to shuffle to the table with my pants around my ankles. I guess I need to wear a belt all the time now lol.
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i realized last night i can walk around with a normal towl around my waist and not have to hold it

LOL! I had that NSV last week! Just for the heck of it, I pulled the towel around me and tucked the top in and it laid flat and covered everything! I was very shocked and very happy!

O...is this why my towel wouldn't stay up before?!?! Sigh...I was too fat for it! Sorry for using the "F" word.
  • squamtonsurfer
    Options
    That is the BEST!!!
  • CassKatz
    CassKatz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I fit into a pair of jeans I have NEVER been able to wear! Low rise size 8 skinnys :) I also noticed my upper arms have gotten a lot less jiggly!
  • violetpearl76
    Options
    Very much looking forward to further reducing the aero-dynamic nature of my bat wings :tongue:
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The shirt I'm wearing today use to fit tight and snug around the belly.. now it's loose!
  • cindy31548
    Options
    That was pretty exciting.
  • CoCoRedRider
    CoCoRedRider Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a rookie poster and was trying to quote someone...oops. Anyway, one month in and my undies are falling down too!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    When shopping for Halloween costumes I was in a panic that I wouldn't fit (as usual) any of the regular sizes, all set to go to plus size options. Then I checked my measurements, not only do I fit, I'm almost a Medium!!!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I actually just started putting down a NSV every day in my blog on here! Feel free to check it out! :). They are not all diet/fitness related, but most are and if I don't have one for a day I try to make one happen!

TODAYS NSV: Ran 6mi straight through for the first time, and there was some unexpected hills in there too! Also I got an email from RunKeeper (the app I use to track my runs and bike rides) today and I have logged 100 activites, mostly runs! Going to add a 3rd one, because Courtney said I should lol: Took 9 week progress photos today and even without losing anything I can see some differences in my arms and back! woot! Thank you group power and 1/2 marathon training! Now hopefully Group Core does the trick on stomach, it looks exactly the same GRR
  • redstar7
    redstar7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I had a dress picked out that I was going to wear. I started this journey at about a 16 in dress size (18 in pants and fitted dresses) and this dress is a fairly forgiving 12 (A line so it doesn't hug my hips too tight), so I was really happy to fit into it when I tried it on last week. I haven't worn this dress in 5 years so yay me! Last night I was trying on old clothes to see where I was and I looked at a different dress that was hanging in the back of my closet and though maybe...

Let me just break down how big this is for me. I've owned this dress for 5.5 years and have NEVER been able to wear it. It is a form-fitting 10 and I bought it at the same time I bought the 12 I mentioned earlier. It didn't fit me at the time but it was so beautiful and of course I was going to lose the weight then so why not, right? Wrong. I never lost the weight. I've been looking at that dress in my closet for over half a DECADE, people, and I've never been able to wear it. So last night I pulled it on to see if I might be able to get into it by December for a holiday ball and that sucker zipped right up, y'all! No spankx; no kidding! It pulls a tiny bit around my rear and the boning isn't the most comfortable when I sit, but dangit, I look AWESOME in that dress!!!

And then I proceeded to wear it around the house for 3 hours just because I could. :)

That my NSV last week! I bought a dress that kind of fit, not flattering at all! When I bought, I took pictures in it because, dammit I was going to lose weight and wear it! Well, that never happened, took it out of my closet and put it on for giggles, and it fit! And I looked soo good in it! It's now my profile picture, because I was so happy! I too wore it around the house just because I could.
  • Culley34
    Culley34 Posts: 224
    Options
    I had three coworkers comment on my weight loss (after receiving just one from April - Oct. 3, 2012).

I also realized that I'm 1 lb away from being in the healthy BMI range (from overweight).
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I ran a moch PT test (I'm AD AirForce) last week and ran 1.5 miles in 17 minutes. I ran it again this morning and did it in 16:09. So i cut almost a whole minute in a week, plus I ran a full mile before needing to stop and walk!! Getting there.... it takes time but I'm getting there...

Cograts to all the other NSVs!!! It's sometimes the changes we see in ourselves that others don't even know about it!
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am able to take off my scrub top without a struggle.
  • mjamieweiler
    mjamieweiler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    NSV today was multiple comments on my weight loss from three ladies in the office that I not even know. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!