Going to see a nutritionist!!!

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Well I have been at the same weight for months now actually since Feb and regardless of cutting my calories and watching everything thing that gets near my mouth and working out like a crazy person my scale doesnt seem to budge well I am telling a lie actually I fight/lose the same 3lbs constantly which is really discouraging considering that i get excited when it goes down thinking that I am getting over this horrible hump called a plateau but then low and behold it comes back- So I went to the doctor today for a annual exam (yeah lol never gets any more comfortable after all these years and 2 kids later lol) and I told him everything I am doing and not doing and he was even stumped and said I can understand why you are frustrated well I told him I would like to see a nutritionist/dietician cause something has gotta be up so thats what is happening I am going to see a professional about this and try and figure out why my body doesnt want to shed these pounds for once and for all.. Hope all of you are having a great week.

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Well I have been at the same weight for months now actually since Feb and regardless of cutting my calories and watching everything thing that gets near my mouth and working out like a crazy person my scale doesnt seem to budge well I am telling a lie actually I fight/lose the same 3lbs constantly which is really discouraging considering that i get excited when it goes down thinking that I am getting over this horrible hump called a plateau but then low and behold it comes back- So I went to the doctor today for a annual exam (yeah lol never gets any more comfortable after all these years and 2 kids later lol) and I told him everything I am doing and not doing and he was even stumped and said I can understand why you are frustrated well I told him I would like to see a nutritionist/dietician cause something has gotta be up so thats what is happening I am going to see a professional about this and try and figure out why my body doesnt want to shed these pounds for once and for all.. Hope all of you are having a great week.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Hope you can find some answers. :smile:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing one tomorrow too! I can't wait to get some good info!
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please keep us posted....it would be a good to know.
    Thanks & good luck. I wonder if he'll tell you to eat more calories????
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please keep us posted....it would be a good to know.
    Thanks & good luck. I wonder if he'll tell you to eat more calories????
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope the nutritionist has lots of advice for you!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Let us know how it turns out.