Options
    Alien.
  • angiewinner
    angiewinner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm too scared to pick one LOL!
  • droogievesch
    Options
    I really like "The Collector". It's a little bit of "Hostel" mixed with a little bit of "The Strangers". I also love the Rob Zombie horror movies, in my opinion he does the best at making the new ones (even if some of them are remakes of the classics).
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I don't find horror movies scary at all, in fact, it takes A LOT to scare me... But favorite horror? DUH the Evil Dead series!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I really like "The Collector".

Ok, I own the Collector and I still can't figure it out....lol. At the end I have a billion questions. Did I miss something?
  • droogievesch
    Options
    I really like "The Collector".

Ok, I own the Collector and I still can't figure it out....lol. At the end I have a billion questions. Did I miss something?

I'm not sure...I don't remember having any questions at the end...what questions did you have? Maybe I'll watch it today and see if I can fill you in :)
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Jaws was probably the first "scary" movie I saw when I was younger and I refused to take baths and put my legs under the covers because I thought somehow the shark was going to get me. Now they are my favorite animal lol.

LOL! I saw Jaws when I was 6, and I was the exact same way for about the next 4 years! Even the legs under the covers... because somehow in my head the floor in my room turned into the ocean once the lights went out lol. I don't know why my parents let me watch that so young...
  • twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The Strangers freaked me out...

My favorite scary movie!!! I watch it every year!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Evil Dead 2... I know most people love Evil Dead or Army of Darkness; but personally I find that Evil Dead 2 has just the right amount of creep and comedy. Plus I'm in love with Bruce Campbell. I also really like Drag me to hell; can't go wrong with a Sam Rami movie :smile:

Edited to add: I heard they're remaking Evil Dead!

Yea Evil Dead 2 was supposed to be a spoof. My favorite is Army of Darkness....this is my boomstick.

If you like Bruce Campbell and haven't seen it yet, I reccomend Bubba Ho-Tep....So good.

And I hope they do! That would be awesome.
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I first saw the original Halloween when I was 7. Scared the crap out of me for about 5 years. Now, I watch it every year in October. Hands down my favorite scary movie of all time!
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Evil Dead 2... I know most people love Evil Dead or Army of Darkness; but personally I find that Evil Dead 2 has just the right amount of creep and comedy. Plus I'm in love with Bruce Campbell. I also really like Drag me to hell; can't go wrong with a Sam Rami movie :smile:

Edited to add: I heard they're remaking Evil Dead!

Yea Evil Dead 2 was supposed to be a spoof. My favorite is Army of Darkness....this is my boomstick.

If you like Bruce Campbell and haven't seen it yet, I reccomend Bubba Ho-Tep....So good.

And I hope they do! That would be awesome.

Yes, love Bubba Ho-Tep! I've seen almost all of Bruce's movies lol :happy:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I first saw the original Halloween when I was 7. Scared the crap out of me for about 5 years. Now, I watch it every year in October. Hands down my favorite scary movie of all time!

Yep but sure the space under your bed scare you when you where 7
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    All the old slasher movies! :) I think my favorite would have to be the Halloween movies though. Michael Meyers is the *kitten*!
  • renegadecupid
    Options
    Killer Klowns From Outer Space...
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The Strangers......I love scary movies but man that one freaks me out everytime!!!
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    All the old slasher movies! :) I think my favorite would have to be the Halloween movies though. Michael Meyers is the *kitten*!

I would have to agree. i love Micheal Myers 2 :)
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

I would have to agree. i love Micheal Myers 2 :)

and i love you
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I find scary movies funny...
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist scared the crap out of me- mostly because my mother told me that it could really happen. I was 9 years old the first time i saw it. so i think it is one of the scariest movies ever, but not exactly my favorite lol.

favorite scary movies- Evil Dead 2, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Shining, Poltergeist, Pumpkinhead...i have so many.