Halfway there?!

Options
2»

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!

In case you're wondering what I've been doing...

Well at first I started out eating 1200 calories and not working out. I custom set my macros to 40/30/30. I didn't have the energy to get through most of my 10 hour workday like that, let alone get a workout in!

I then gradually started upping my calories but kept my macro percentages the same. I've been hovering between 1700-2000 total calories (not net) as a percentage off of my TDEE via Helloitsdan's In Place of a Road Map. I'm able to get a lot more workouts in and have more energy to live my life.

For the past month and a half I've worked out 5-6 days a week. A 3 day split weightlifting schedule proceeded and followed by 15-20 minutes on the elliptical. I'm also training for a 10K. I do 30-45 minutes of hills and intervals 1-2 days a week for speed and a 7.5 mile trail run for pacing/endurance once a week.

As you can see, I've lost a lot of weight fairly quickly but the inches are what seems the most amazing to me. I stopped buying jeans when I got so big that I could no longer fit in a size 20... I would wear my uniform to work and come home and put on stretchy pants or pajama pants. I would guess I was between a 22 and a 24. As of this morning, I can wear a 14. I put them on and still have a bit of a muffin top, but I'm feeling pretty great about fitting back into those. Now, onward!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • megamie
    megamie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. the hardest part isn't starting, but continuing when the going get tough. You have continued where
    many give up and keep going.

I started the end of last year and have almost lost the weight that I never believed possible thanks to myfitnesspal. I couldn't
    believe how bad some of the things I was eating were. Most of it was DIET FOOD!! But, now that I have the information I refuse
    to ever gain it back!!

Good Luck.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...the other half will come off and you will look even more wonderful.
    Congrats on getting to that half way mark!!!!!!!!:tongue::happy:
  • TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep it up!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great! Keep up the awesome job! I can't wait until I start really seeing results like that!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I just passed my halfway mark last weekend so, I know how it feels. There isn't one of us here who is able to judge you without looking in the mirror! You should be very proud of yourself. This isn't easy and we ALL know it. I know you can do, and more importantly, you know you can do it. If you would like another friend, you can add me. I will be as supportive as I can be.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing and looking great!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    you are doing great and quite beautiful before and during.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I just passed my halfway mark last weekend so, I know how it feels. There isn't one of us here who is able to judge you without looking in the mirror! You should be very proud of yourself. This isn't easy and we ALL know it. I know you can do, and more importantly, you know you can do it. If you would like another friend, you can add me. I will be as supportive as I can be.

My friends and I are really inappropriate here sometimes. If you can handle that, I'll send an invite :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!